Do you miss Jello?

• Start date
  • Replies 134 Comments
  • Views 8,288 Views
We lost the Galappotad and Jello's baseball thread all in one day?

Jello was only posting here because he thought Bread truly loved him. And now he's gone?:ohmy:

Miss Jello and the GLPOTD! Probably only taking a few days off? The record for the GLPOTD was 28-29, and 0-4 since new format. Really not as bad as is perceived around here. Nobody takes into account how much time Bread has put into the GLPOTD?

He's kinda like the Nascar mechanic getting the car ready for the pro driver to run each day. Only problem is Bread has also been trying to drive the car himself. Bread, get back here and start the thread and then sit back and let the pros handle the rest! :moped:

I like Jello. If someone (Bread) has chased him away I will be miffed with you.

MIFFED!

I missed the entire fallout. wtf happen mang?

Did Jello do that thing he does where he makes one of those serious posts and then comes back later and says, "stop being so sensitive I was only playing around"

did he did he?

bread didn't stick up for him. got his little feelers hurt. he'll be back.

Did Jello do that thing he does where he makes one of those serious posts and then comes back later and says, "stop being so sensitive I was only playing around"

did he did he?

:grin:

I don't wanna laugh cause Jello will think I don't like him.

I love you Jello, but that was funny.

Jello

You're up like 10 units (and a totally legit 10 units not some BS thread where you make 5 unit plays) in bases so you can't stop now.

I want to see high you can run it up.

Come back Jello. Who will get mad when I post lightbulbs?

Jello all kidding aside, I have no idea where you are or why you left pal but come back to us.

maybe he's busy with that p90 whatever. Come back Jello. you prick.

I missed the entire fallout. wtf happen mang?

did he did he?

Well, I only skimmed it, but I think Bread told Jello that he wanted to smack him around when they met in person.

Something like that. Really hateful stuff. Bread's a loose cannon.

The man needs to be stopped.

Reno nailed it up there. No way my one dopey comment sent him off for good. Besides jello is smart enuff to know I love him and my gay online antics. Nigga please.

You better hope that's true because you don't want me miffed. You won't like me when I'm miffed.

Captain's Log: Day 3. Not missing him as much as I thought I would.

Weird.

I REALLY don't need this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

no mames guay

firme hynas lloronas

santa bruta califax

ocho 0 cinco

Captain's Log Day 10:

Meh. I miss Mrs.X more.