Do you miss Herman and Polaroid?

Herman was all civil the last 2 weeks he was around. He did take some heat for the baseball thing but it actually made me more accepting of him. Prior to that I was a dick to him because I thought he was just trying to hard to be different. I said some cruel things about him and I got a chance to apologize before he left us so I am at peace with that.

P-Roid owes us some data so I will miss P-Roid when P-Roid honors his/her word.

Herman is busy ghosting at SBR, will be sniffed out eventually.

I know Immortality's new identity over there...

this is an important development...

:fok:

Immortality is still posting? Would love to here from him again.

all hawk, all

fuk you rogue scholar
You realize you're my bitch, right? All I have to do is challenge a statement of yours and you leave chat in a huff. At least you've realized you can't beat me, so maybe there's hope for you after all.

:stretcher:

Scholar is involved in a lot of forumville drama that is a whole, unknown world to me.

SBR Chat people are a quirky sub-species. I know cause I used to be one of them.

You realize you're my bitch, right? All I have to do is challenge a statement of yours and you leave chat in a huff. At least you've realized you can't beat me, so maybe there's hope for you after all.

:stretcher:

Don't make me go post the conversation where i destroyed you. your response at the end of the conversation was something to the effect of "ok, i lost. even peyton manning throws a few pick 6's"

go lick another penis shaft. Here is your material for the day :betplom:

Go ahead and post it, Goat. Give everybody a good laugh, since you're obviously feeling pretty butt-hurt and need to vent your anger. I fear you'll find that nobody cares here, just like in chat. Don't give up though, I'm sure somewhere out there is a group of people who will buy your bullshit and tell you you're wonderful; you just need to focus on groups with less intelligence.

Beware with the posting chat thing, though. I've got a couple doozies of you, where you claim to hit 60% on NBA sides but don't keep records (except the handwritten notes in your comp book). The people here will have a bigger field day with you than I have, if that's possible, when they read it.

Goat Milk I buy your bullshit and think you're wonderful.

Hey Goatie!! Nice to see you here.

Ok, go back to fighting now. :lmao: