Do you miss Herman and Polaroid?

Post that shit.

Handwriting is a lost art.

Scan and post that shit.

old school gambler, I bet he smokes holding the cigarettes between the pinky and ring fingers with the head slightly tilted side ways

Scholar is involved in a lot of forumville drama that is a whole, unknown world to me.

He's very good at it. Open a wine (or whatever) and let him do his thing.

Yeah, it was painfully obvious, even for somebody like me who only reads S&I and the Think Tank. More power to him, you gotta post where you feel you feel at home. I think most everybody that wasn't banned from this crowd has already gone back there to some degree.

The funny thing is I was in chat for that argument and I honestly can't remember what it was about. I think I need to start keeping my own handwritten notes.

Yeah, it was painfully obvious, even for somebody like me who only reads S&I and the Think Tank. More power to him, you gotta post where you feel you feel at home. I think most everybody that wasn't banned from this crowd has already gone back there to some degree.

I came to the conclusion a couple months ago. He was always cool with me so I didn't say anything about it, figured he didn't want people knowing. Guess they do now...

I'll shoot a PM to Arsenal and see if he says anything. Never noticed him before but I remember Immo is a huge Liverpool fan.

I'll shoot a PM to Arsenal and see if he says anything. Never noticed him before but I remember Immo is a huge Liverpool fan.

It's him

realized last week that Herman was not around. and was reminded again by R.S. Bringing him up.

and i'm wondering if he is gone, due to my mentioning the foul ball thing leading to R S digging up more personal info about him.

Isn't that why Herman quit the forums last year? Inthehole made a vid about him, that was too close to home or too personal and he went into hiding?

come back Onner, I'll start a petition that no one will do creepy stalking activities on you anymore. I honestly didn't know that was you in my sports illustrated article

Wow, you're really on a crusade now, aren't you? With your advanced psychological training, could it be that you're unaware of how much you're projecting right now? I didn't learn anything from that article about Herman except the fact that he went foul ball hunting, and your claim that you didn't know it was him is laughable, considering there were pictures of Herman all throughout the blog which detailed it.

more comprehension here please.

I got the article out of a physical hard copy of a sports illustrated. seriously thought it was a coincidence when I posted the thread. Until herman and pete confirmed that he was in fact that Tawnee Stone.

then I looked up the dude's blog.

from there, where was the info from Tawnee Stone's parent's business derived? that's where I'm lost?

you haven't had your fact straight all day Petra. at least you are batting 1.000 today

Last edited by a moderator:
after the admission that you actually stalked him deeply to find out about his parent's made me ask earlier....

did you let him know this somehow?

did you??

do you know if all of that has anything to do with why he is gone?

I know that you and Bread seem to interact with him alot of the boards. just wondering what is the deal.

I feel a bit culpable.

I actually enjoy having the little fuker around.

maybe it is none of my business

I always knew Herman was a ball hawker, but not the kind they are talking about in SI.

:herman:

These people take ball hawking very seriously!!

$500 for the pleasure of hanging out with this guy and walking away with 2 balls?! That Hample guy puts PapaGeorge to shame.