Do Americans really believe they live in the freest country on earth?

• Start date
  • Replies 192 Comments
  • Views 10,594 Views
That looks like Acid Joe's date.

Acid Joe is married. I haven't seen the bride but I assume she looks a ton better than this. His Acidness is one smooth hombre.

blitty why does cougar bait have my photo as his avatar...do you know?

Honestly is it bothering you that much??? Jesus.

I will look for something else tonight

Going be hard to find something as funny though

Maxxie! This big guy will be running the show in your city next year! Goog luck!

6a0120a6dde087970b01543601716b970c-800wi

No doubt.

My father gets really annoyed with the US immigration guys when they go to the states to shop, my parents are both Canadian and naturalized US citizens from the 13 years they lived in Bradenton Florida. When they visit the US they enter as Americans but their vehicle is registered in Ontario and they live in Canada and this always brings lots of extra questions from American authorities.

The solution was to apply for Nexus cards so they can just drive across from either country without having to deal with immigration.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/menu-eng.html

I showed my parents where there is a remote and very lightly used crossing from Niagara Falls Ontario to Niagara Falls NY at the whirlpool bridge, its not open to the public anymore, only Nexus members.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=whirlpool+bridge&ll=43.108934,-79.060157&spn=0.001224,0.00327&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=whirlpool+bridge&hnear=0x89d4cb90d7c63ba5:0x323555502ab4c477,Toronto,+ON&cid=0,0,4714310872278975822&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=43.10877,-79.060117&panoid=NThcdNYeq6kUqVPmD9mkiQ&cbp=12,23.31,,1,2.14

No trying to be disrespectful Plommer, but I thought your parents passed on several years ago.

Give me the pic Coug.

Acid Joe is married. I haven't seen the bride but I assume she looks a ton better than this. His Acidness is one smooth hombre.
There is ONE photo of the newlyweds, it is downstairs. Enjoy.

MrMonkey - the idiots of San Diego voted in Filner in the wee hours of the morning so the Chargers will likely be gone anyways. Regardless, we won't hire the Walrus unless its Holmgren. Reid is just there....I dont think he does much of anything.

Me and my cousin at a football game is really that hilarious? If so just keep it. The photo isn't what bothers me....I just don't get why you tried to take over Bread's role or something...I guess I just don't get it since I think I've said 2 words to you in my life before yesterday.

Acid Joe might be the most disgusting man on the planet....if he really did get married I highly doubt the woman navigates without a blind cane. Imagine Acid Joe taking off his pants....the smell has to be really really bad.

Acid Joe might be the most disgusting man on the planet....if he really did get married I highly doubt the woman navigates without a blind cane. Imagine Acid Joe taking off his pants....the smell has to be really really bad.

Wow, we got a smart one here, talking ish on our favorite poster. Boyzz, where did this foktard come from?

You're not a very nice man Maxxie.

I'm a legend. I've been here way before you and will be here long after you so move on homegirl.

MrMonkey - the idiots of San Diego voted in Filner in the wee hours of the morning so the Chargers will likely be gone anyways. Regardless, we won't hire the Walrus unless its Holmgren. Reid is just there....I dont think he does much of anything.

Just looked into it! Yep! LA Chargers sounds right! New mayor talking part ownership of team by city? LOL! So now SD, probably top 10 population wise in US, will only have a feeble baseball team to cheer for! Unreal!

Just looked into it! Yep! LA Chargers sounds right! New mayor talking part ownership of team by city? LOL! So now SD, probably top 10 population wise in US, will only have a feeble baseball team to cheer for! Unreal!

They did start in LA so might as well finish there, I guess. SDSU hoops is a really really really good team, though.