Discuss

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 2,319 Views
I am from the south side of Chicago where it is safe to walk in all the neighborhoods regardless of the occupants color.

Denver and the 605. I'm trying to remember. I know there is the walk thru scanner that everyone goes thru, but the thing that spins and poofs only certain people are selected for I believe. . the thing that looks for explosives. Sometimes they pull you aside and wand you/pat you down also when they do the walk right thru deal.

Three posters with horrid grammar in different ways arguing about it. Iag you are the queen of run on sentences. Cami you cannot spell and your punctuation or should I say lack thereof is pukeworthy. Matty you drift to some kind of english/french hybrid language that doesn't exist in the real world.

Way to go fuckos.

Was that plural?

I may not be the best speller, and have my fair share of typos, but my punctuation, is on point. Who pissed in your cherrios?

Thanks cami. I actually appreciate being corrected when I slip up.

Police is a singular noun in French. I'm very likely to make the same mistake again.

:bee:

Fkn mayor Daley tears down all the sec8 housing projects and sprinkles blacks into all the south suburbs...crime on the rise...schools scores falling.

Effects everything. Now everywhere I go I need to pull out an id rather then just a debit card.

Does anyone know why?

Niggers?

houser, I hear you pal.

In Windsor Ontario CANADA (less than a mile from Detroit USA) the homicide rate is usually around 1 per year, sometimes less. Black population of Windsor is 4% of the total 250,000.

Detroit has a black population of 88% and a murder rate in the hundreds annually.

The math guys will understand this.

The soltion to crime/violence in America is easy. Reduce the black population to less than 4%.

Can I get an Amen?

Meanwhile, a discus

images

:handshake: