Discuss

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 2,345 Views
WHEN GRAMMAR ARGUMENTS GO OVERBOARD NO ONE WINS

IAG
Bacon post a picture of you in Cami's panties and let's end this madness.

:nope: If I can't see him wearing them, no one can.

I acknowledged my mistake - cami can confirm.

IAG is trying to convince herself that she one-upped a guy who's writing to her in his second language, and yet she hasn't.

I'm not trying to convince myself. I'm trying to convince you. I've already convinced myself. Capital C on Cami.

they call me the lowercase renegade

It's not my fault.

Ricky Gervais- People often leave your company scratching their heads unsure if they’ve just witnessed genius or crap. You are critical to a fault, and although you are as loyal as they come, you often make your friends the butt of the joke. You have a hard time keeping your mouth shut. If you weren’t so irreverent and funny, you’d probably be the world’s most brutal English teacher. Pedantic on the verge of insanity, nothing and no one escapes your “witty” observations, eagle eye.

Black people like to use the long O

Yo Tyese da pOlice is gonna get yo ass for jackin dat ka.

Notice the use of an extremely hard c in the last word which is actually car. Also notice that the R is completely gone.

More times than not the part of a word is completely left off...OR...the the ending of the word is changed to make is pronounciating easier.

I haven't thought about that song in 40 years. Wow. ...Pure Sesame Street genius!

fucking racist, speaking in slang isn't a "black" thing, it's more of a environment/where kind of thing. I know plenty of African Americans that speak proper, as well as plenty of white people, speaking "black". cheeseandrice you are one ignorant and racist asshole.

Not to mention, what was even the point, in pointing that out?

You say you hate Muddy because he is always mean, talking down to people, and judging... hmm....looks like you are doing the same fucking thing.

lmao. Glad you took the plural off that.

I think this thread was better when Matty and I were arguing points we both had to google to confirm.

:mrquincy:

furious semi-informed googling ftw

Nigger lover

It's this kind of shit that makes me dislike you more and more by the day. It's truly pathetic. People like you are a guiding hand in destroying this nation and the feats it worked so hard to overcome.

Camiballs

I am on a minority jobsite. ..I talk and joke with blacks everyday. I got no problem with a singular brother. Everyone gets a fair shake when I meet them. But I will not ignore the fact that on a minority job tools get taken at a higher rate. Graffiti in port a johns is rampant. They have swallowed up neighborhood after neighborhood in Chicago...nice neighborhoods with well built houses look like war zones with trash lining the streets. When they move crime goes up and public safety is compromised. I can go on and on and on but I won't.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics

Buddy of mine is a sergeant in my town...says that blacks are the root cause of about 80% of the calls