Discuss

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 2,338 Views
Hey. I just realized Bacon called me the queen of run on sentences. Untrue. I use lots of words in lengthy posts, but I do not use run on sentences regularly if at all.

I'll let the debate on racism continue now.

Miss a little, miss a lot.

Gamelive.com

(No run-on sentence here)

Fkn mayor Daley tears down all the sec8 housing projects and sprinkles blacks into all the south suburbs...crime on the rise...schools scores falling.

Effects everything. Now everywhere I go I need to pull out an id rather then just a debit card.

Does anyone know why?

House, I am not saying there aren't bad people out there, or bad places. EVERY race/ethnicity has it's good and bad seeds, but to generalize the entire race, to speak so ignorantly, and to use the word nigger so often, and as disrespectfully as you do, is dog shit. Not every person or place is like that. You are entitled to your own opinion, but if I were you, I'd consider taking it down a notch. It is painting you, in my mind, as an un-educated hillbilly. That, is all I have to say on the subject, you have reach my tolerance threshold for stupid, ignorant people.

This thread has it all -mystery, grammar, social issues.

being searched AFTER a flight....

unreal

guy must have been doing drugs ON the plane

When it comes to flying (as someone the flies a real lot) anything they have to do to make sure I get from point A to point B in the safest way possible I am all for it. If they are going overboard I am all for it. If they search him before, after, before and after, or even on the freaking plane...... No idea what he did and I don't care. Nothing to hide, then let them do their thing.

I read in another article that the guy was on some sort of list. It wasn't the "no fly" list, but another that required he be given extra scrutiny. It did not indicate why he may have landed on such list, but apparently he made it thru several checkpoints without whatever being done that should have in his instance.

I got the body scanner last time I flew, shit was exciting. They wouldn't email me the x-rays.

I got the body scanner last time I flew, shit was exciting. They wouldn't email me the x-rays.

I can't remember the last time i flew that I didn't get that. Don't all airports have that now?

Yeah but it's only for secondary "random" screenings, at YTZ anyway. Usually I just get the metal detector.

I have gotten it 2-3 times I think...seems to be when I'm cutting it close getting to the gate.

I remember one time I lost my id between check in and security. Got all the way down there and realized I didn't have it.. horrible feeling...RAN back to check in (not particulary close..was at DIA) and luckily they had it but had taken it to another place...THEN I got behind a guy who actually was taking a long KNIFE in his carry on. Seems like I got the deluxe scan that time too. The only reason I made that flight is because it was delayed.

Where are you people from?? Every airport and every security i have been through within the last 2 years + everyone goes through the body scanner.

yeah, are we talking about same thing? The full body screen xray thing is standard. The poking in the ass is not, of course

Doesn't surprise me that all Murkans would be subjected to the body scanners. Up here they only send the odd person in the scanner, like 1 in 20.