Did sammy already get banned from here?

• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 2,468 Views
No idea. I know he joined and started multiple dumb threads that I believe disappeared.

Blitty - Ducks shutout tonight!!! :dance:

No idea. I know he joined and started multiple dumb threads that I believe disappeared.

Blitty - Ducks shutout tonight!!! :dance:

:highfive:

Fuck yeah! did blake do anything? I love that trade. Hiller is pumped, knowing that he is the top dog now.

Yeah, I saw that Sammy has "Fukk gamelive.com" as his Status at RBS, I assumed he realized he hadn't "made it" when Herman was allowed here and Sammy wasn't. Personally, I like that standard quite a bit. Herman may have a lot of faults, but he's not mindlessly inane like Sammy.

:highfive:

Fuck yeah! did blake do anything? I love that trade. Hiller is pumped, knowing that he is the top dog now.

I don't know. I bet the game but couldn't watch it because Versus has exclusive rights to games at the time the Ducks was. Pissed me off.

:lmao: hope so. good work roguey

Who cares who is and who isn't allowed here. The powers that be make the right decisions eventually.

The person who does the bannings didn't do any troubles!

Rogue is god....rogue...post that Church video of yours

You know what's really cool about Samsincharge?

When he says Do Work.

Someone needs to Do Work on his asshole. We should send Roguey The Scholar after him. That kid Sammy is definitely a homosexual who hasn't come out yet.

just sammy and the jjgold ghost paymeplease

LOL. jjgold was ghosting here? Shocking.

Yeah- the man is desperate. He can't stand that some of the heavyweights left. He came over here talking shit about Soprano and trying to break up the forum. LOL.

You know what's really cool about Samsincharge?

When he says Do Work.

You know, Bread has always raved about your sense of humor. But I never paid much mind to the PZ.

Muddy, not that it means much to you at this point in time, but this the fourth time in two days that you have made me LOL for real. Not many can do that. I applaud you and your LOL machine.

Fuck jjgold. Small time, government job having, ignorant piece of shit.