• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 3,108 Views
lol pavy get outa here

you're all trippin big time

name me 5 actors better than DeNiro pavy so I can have my laugh for the night

pauly shore, kid n play, ton loc, big tigger, ana faris, dakota fanning

the midget in austin powers

no way de niro could play a midget better. no way!

LOL I know nothing about you, GoatMilk...but I'd bet you own at least one pitbull and wear a tshirt similar to this everywhere you go.

brush-scarface-tee-shirt.jpg

How'd I do? (Lemme guess...youre gonna tell me you're a Yale graduate and you wear suits to the shitter on Sunday mornings. Go gettum player).

For the record, cause I'm not just a dick without throwing myself in the mix. The three greatest actors of our time are Nick Nolte, Nic Cage and Billy Zane.

Honorable mentions to Harvey Keitel, David Arquette, Debra Winger, Wings Hauser and Ray Bolger, muthafucka!

Here it is Goat Milk:

Charlston Heston, Jimmy Stewart, Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen, Peter Sellers.

cage, nicolas cage

/thread

The guy who beatboxed in Police Academy gets my vote.

The guy with the sound effects? That guy was amazing. I could totally see how he gets laid by making robot noises and shit.

Yeah him! G.A.O.A.T. Not up for debate.

#1 Police Academy Sound Effects Guy
#2 Nicolas Cage
#3+ Field

LOL I know nothing about you, GoatMilk...but I'd bet you own at least one pitbull and wear a tshirt similar to this everywhere you go.

brush-scarface-tee-shirt.jpg

How'd I do? (Lemme guess...youre gonna tell me you're a Yale graduate and you wear suits to the shitter on Sunday mornings. Go gettum player).

For the record, cause I'm not just a dick without throwing myself in the mix. The three greatest actors of our time are Nick Nolte, Nic Cage and Billy Zane.

Honorable mentions to Harvey Keitel, David Arquette, Debra Winger, Wings Hauser and Ray Bolger, muthafucka!

sorry bread.

1) I hate animals
2) I don't own that shirt but might wear it to play ball.
3) I don't wear suits. I wear all black
4) I graduated from a college in Detroit

Nick Cage, Sean Penn, DeCaprio, Norton, etc, etc.

all those actors :bowdown: to DeNiro

Read interviews