Dead cops - I give them zero respect

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,579 Views
What kind of fucking authority does a dog walker have?

This is the mantra of the pro law enforcement crowd *makes retard voice* "well if you ever are in an emergency who will be the first people you cal... dur dur dur".

The fuckin paramedics motherfucker, that's who.

sounds about right. fun thread, and Jello is in rare form today.

I know a lot of construction workers that are dicks

I know a lot of lawyers that are dicks.

I know a lot of stock brokers that are dicks

I know a lot of politicians that are dicks

I know a lot of personal trainers that are dicks

See where I'm going with this?

I think I've been rather tame in my comments. I thought the "high percentage of cops are dicks" theory was pretty widely accepted.

The difference between cops and the people you named is that the people you named don't walk around with guns and the authority to put me in jail.

Betplom when have I ever come across as a "miserable cunt" on this site. You'll have to elaborate.

Fiveteamer, call the cops when your a family member loses a small child and a coordinated action plan is needed to locate the child. Tell me how that works out for ya pal

Jello, if there nearly 1 million cops in the US isn't it entirely possible that 50 to 100,000 slip through the cracks?

I'm not saying it's right but if there is one profession where a few rotten eggs can make the entire group look like shit, it's police work

Betplom when have I ever come across as a "miserable cunt" on this site. You'll have to elaborate.

Fiveteamer, call the cops when your a family member loses a small child and a coordinated action plan is needed to locate the child. Tell me how that works out for ya pal

Jello, if there nearly 1 million cops in the US isn't it entirely possible that 50 to 100,000 slip through the cracks?

I'm not saying it's right but if there is one profession where a few rotten eggs can make the entire group look like shit, it's police work

ding ding ding

Are the cops supposed to be commended for getting one right, Enigma?

Nope. Way over my head.

Here I was thinking that they were just Archie-style (annoying) bumps...

I have no idea what pansophical means. And apparently neither does Firefox as they have put a red line underneath it.

Something to do with bread? :dunno:

I have no idea what pansophical means. And apparently neither does Firefox as they have put a red line underneath it.

Something to do with bread? :dunno:

It means omniscient or all-knowing...