• Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,557 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
A couple of cops have died "in the line of duty" here in the last few days. Big fucking deal.

Seems the public always makes such a big deal over dead cops, I don't get it.

Construction workers die alot more frequently than cops around here, they get little to no mention.

As far as I'm concerned construction workers are more important than cops anyway.

I've mentioned this on local Toronto message boards and everyone gets upset.

Cops aren't special, they have a job to do, yes, but most of the cops I've known have issues and were complete jackoffs, I've met only a few decent cops.

Cops, fuck 'em.

i work EMS and cops frequently make my job harder. assholes. that being said, yes they are pricks; same as EMS and Fire its because people are so fucking stupid and we get forced to deal with the dumbest ones the most...so we get burnt the fuck out and act like an asshole to everyone instead of just the pricks who deserve it

i work EMS and cops frequently make my job harder. assholes. that being said, yes they are pricks; same as EMS and Fire its because people are so fucking stupid and we get forced to deal with the dumbest ones the most...so we get burnt the fuck out and act like an asshole to everyone instead of just the pricks who deserve it
Makes sense, and I understand police have a difficult job sometimes. I just don't understand why they think they are entitled to more "respect" than others. They earn a decent wage with excellent benefits and most love there jobs, you know getting paid to rough guys up and write tickets etc.

In my world, construction workers are much more important than cops, firefighters are way more important than cops too. When a fire breaks out the cops showup to keep people away while the real heroes do something about the fire and victims.

There is something strange with that profession, if any of you know any cops you should ask them about their coworkers personal lives. 9 times out of 10 their lives are in shambles. They may be even a decent cop but they are always cheating on their wife, beating their wife, a little off their rocker, or something else a little off...

I appreciate cops a lot. Too bad humans are such animals that cops are required - but they are.

I appreciate cops a lot. Too bad humans are such animals that cops are required - but they are.
I appreciate dead cops more than the other kind.

I also appreciate dead US Customs and immigration officers more than live ones. Thats just me.

What happens when you mix a C- intellect and a false sense of superiority?

A fucking cop

I really cant stand traffic cops I was driving to school today and 8 fukking cops had a speed trap set. dude was on the overpass gunning 2 cars and 2 motorcycles had ppl pulled over. 2 more motorcycles and 1 more car were sitting on the on ramp ready to nail 3 more. who the fukk cares if i wanna drive 80 mph i already will have to pay more at the gas pump.

All you ever needed to know about so called law enforcement can learned in this short video

Out of control.

I just watched 2 hours of COPS. They get excited when the cameras are there.

I have my own opinion of the police, but I'd rather deal with them than most of the people currently in prison on a day-to-day basis. :anlight:

LOL. IWYM will get clowned on the streets.

is Iwinyourmoney a cop yet?

I think he is...I was watching his "cribs" vid and he was talking about going to some district and not saying which becuase he was worried about richie calling the chief there.

I think he is...I was watching his "cribs" vid and he was talking about going to some district and not saying which becuase he was worried about richie calling the chief there.

:lmao:

one minute they are buds and want to hang out and the next he wants to rat him out

I knew Richas and Plommer had something in common.
I liked the thread where Richie went off on Iwin. Saying shit like : I thought you were a good guy, but if you turn into a cop I hope they kill you.