Dead cops - I give them zero respect

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,566 Views
The cop from brambledesh that couldn't drive in an non emergency situation..... gets a full police funeral..... give me a break. I agree a lot are assholes, I have known a couple in my day who are ok. Vu Phan who died in a shoot out with the 70 year old I do feel sorry for. He was doing his job and died in the line of duty.

As a construction working I appreciate plommer looking out for us.

there was a dude that brought a gun into wal mart in dallas a few days ago after shooting at a few cops and an off duty cop was shopping at wal mart and took the thug out. but not before being shot in the chest...ouch

I don't feel sorry for cops when they die. No more than I do for any other person I never met and doesn't affect my life in any way. Most of the cops I have encountered have been dicks.

Situation:

A child in your area has been abducted.

Police have no leads, and are reduced to going door to door to do searches.

Do you allow them in?

Situation:

A child in your area has been abducted.

Police have no leads, and are reduced to going door to door to do searches.

Do you allow them in?

Hell no. No warrant no entering.

without getting into too much detail...i have friends who are cops and if you don't like them, don't put yourself in a situation that requires their attention. If you do find yourself in that situation, I hope you get the biggest asshole on duty responding to your call. That way when you try to be a big man or just be a complete asshole because they are a cop, when I read that they pepperspray, taser and beat the shit out of you, I won't feel bad.

Now you are automatically a suspect

Oh well. Then I call an attorney. I will protect my rights and is that causes me a hassle, then I will deal with it. I have no real problem with cops. It is all about my rights.

One thing I've never understood about cop haters is that 80% are really quick to dial 911 when faced with an emergency that requires immediate attention.

If you don't like cops that's fine. But don't fuckin call them if you need them.

I don't feel sorry for cops when they die. No more than I do for any other person I never met and doesn't affect my life in any way. Most of the cops I have encountered have been dicks.
I should have said it like this.

I try not to give a cop any reason to dislike me. I am as respectful as I can possibly be to them. I have run into a few here and there that have been nothing but courteous and professional. And I've had run-ins with ones who have gone out of their way to be dicks just because they could. There does appear to me to be a certain personality type attracted to the job. That doesn't mean they all fit into that statement, but a good percentage do.

I know a lot of construction workers that are dicks

I know a lot of lawyers that are dicks.

I know a lot of stock brokers that are dicks

I know a lot of politicians that are dicks

I know a lot of personal trainers that are dicks

See where I'm going with this?

I know a lot of construction workers that are dicks

I know a lot of lawyers that are dicks.

I know a lot of stock brokers that are dicks

I know a lot of politicians that are dicks

I know a lot of personal trainers that are dicks

See where I'm going with this?

It explains alot, no wonder you're a miserable cunt.

construction workers, lawyers, stock brokers, politicians etc aren't treated as heroes when they die, cops get special treatment when they die. I have nothing against dead cops, they chose the job and knew the risk.

I agree with my nigga Jello, most cops I know have a certain personality that enjoys being in a position of power.

There's a cop here that steals money from homeless people by threatening to give them tickets for panhandling if they don't pay him. Fuckin scumbag.

What kind of fucking authority does a dog walker have?

This is the mantra of the pro law enforcement crowd *makes retard voice* "well if you ever are in an emergency who will be the first people you cal... dur dur dur".

The fuckin paramedics motherfucker, that's who.

A couple of cops have died "in the line of duty" here in the last few days. Big fucking deal.

Seems the public always makes such a big deal over dead cops, I don't get it.

Construction workers die alot more frequently than cops around here, they get little to no mention.

As far as I'm concerned construction workers are more important than cops anyway.

I've mentioned this on local Toronto message boards and everyone gets upset.

Cops aren't special, they have a job to do, yes, but most of the cops I've known have issues and were complete jackoffs, I've met only a few decent cops.

Cops, fuck 'em.

Dumb for so many reasons.