Costa Rica

• Start date
  • Replies 69 Comments
  • Views 6,676 Views
That is true.

Maybe CR is expensive compared to other Latin American countries ... but for you guys, thats petty cash.

meh, i find it as expensive in LA as in the USA these days, if not worse.

That is true.

Maybe CR is expensive compared to other Latin American countries ... but for you guys, thats petty cash.

It's your own fault, you signed up for the 18yr rent to own option.

Plommer will stick to the short term (deals) rentals.

Glad to hear Blitty made it ... I was waiting for him last night but he missed his connection.

Acid, if you guys need direction to the secluded whores, call me up.

e mail me at acidjoe at mindless dot com I don't have a number for ya...... I got a condom in the swag bag

Great. Just lost $100 on the death pool. Thanks for nothing pal.

I won a chalky bet from 6 months ago that you wouldn't show, so it's all good. :grin:

That would cost me either way. Good economy/weak dollar makes it expensive for me. We cant all earn canadian dollars.

That would cost me either way. Good economy/weak dollar makes it expensive for me. We cant all earn canadian dollars.

:redx:

You can earn Canadian Dollars. Pinny and most of the other big books offer Canadian dollar accounts.

Common.

I only didnt' show because oksana didnt go.

I can only imagine some of these clowns in cr right now (not our guys, blitty been everywhere) first trip out of usa.