Costa Rica

• Start date
  • Replies 69 Comments
  • Views 6,677 Views
And take a video of Blitty taking a video of you even though you won't know he's videoing you.

And take a video of Blitty taking a video of you even though you won't know he's videoing you.

:biglaugh: Fokker has it down to a science.

I'm not bad either.

:fiverdance:

Glad to hear Blitty made it ... I was waiting for him last night but he missed his connection.

Acid, if you guys need direction to the secluded whores, call me up.

HA !

In this industry you meet some interesting ppl, that show you how to get to these places.

I tell ya man ... WOW !!

HA !

In this industry you meet some interesting ppl, that show you how to get to these places.

I tell ya man ... WOW !!

Sharky, would you say that "getting trim" is easy in CR?

(I already know the answer pal but please post your response for the benefit of the dumbericans at gamelive)

I guess the best part about this is the actual price for these services ... I believe this and the fact their all Latina looking makes the trip
well worth.

Sharky, would you say that "getting trim" is easy in CR?

(I already know the answer pal but please post your response for the benefit of the dumbericans at gamelive)

i thought you have been to costa rica?

I guess the best part about this is the actual price for these services ... I believe this and the fact their all Latina looking makes the trip
well worth.

Sharkaaaay!
Me, Durito, and Juror are very familiar with the goings on in poor Latin countries as it relates to obtaining plentiful and inexpensive pussaaaay!

Plommer has researched CR and has been advised that it is expensive compared to most other Latin destinations in South/Central America.

i thought you have been to costa rica?

Nope, only the Dominican & Cuba.

That is true.

Maybe CR is expensive compared to other Latin American countries ... but for you guys, thats petty cash.

That is true.

Maybe CR is expensive compared to other Latin American countries ... but for you guys, thats petty cash.

Petty cash or not, Plommer likes getting a good number.