Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 170,677 Views
Dave the whole reason I am debating this with you goes back to your comments about being against mandates while having a lack of understanding about vaccine hesitancy.

I’m not taking drugs that are being figured out in real time. Everyone who took the shot volunteered to be a Guinea pig. I’m not gonna be one.
I understand vaccine hesitancy perfectly well. And believe that, at the end of the day, you should have the freedom to make your own choice on the matter. If your hesitancy towards the vaccine outweighs your concerns about COVID and the vaccine, then don't take it. That's fine.

My issue has never been due to a lack of understanding. It is simply with the process in which people come to these conclusions. You and others against the vaccine seem to be extremely selective in what you choose to believe and focus on. And that's fine. I was just trying to offer a different perspective that those of you against the vaccine may not have considered.

I see now though that you all have considered and rejected them (or weighed other things more strongly). Which is fine. So I wish you the best of luck with your choice and hope you and yours remain happy and healthy.

We are pretty decent mask wearers, but there’s a kid in the girl child’s class that spits on her during lunch. Guess who passed along Flu Type A to everyone ☠️

Pandemic over. Top infectious disease expert declared it. Please resume your activity.

kato got the rona last week

horrible aches

skin hurt

felt like someone was sitting on chest 24/7

back at work this week

still stuffy

still have chest / lung bullshit

much love

shabba

kato got the rona last week

horrible aches

skin hurt

felt like someone was sitting on chest 24/7

back at work this week

still stuffy

still have chest / lung bullshit

much love

shabba
did you find out which variant it was?

nope - just that it is

SARS-CoV-2​

nope - just that it is

SARS-CoV-2​

Very sorry to hear my friend! The sitting on the chest thing has to be scary (can't breath) thinking it going to the lungs which we know is what ends up killing people. When did you get vaccinated and which one was it?

@Boner_18 is right - the pandemic is over.

or is it? fauci has not been right yet.

either way - glad i got it out of the way. it feels inevitable that everyone will get it. it was just kato's turn.

feel a lot better today. i am on day 11.

@MrMonkey i am vaccinated but not boosted. i was vaccinated in apr 2021.

love.