Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 173,722 Views
Didn't you get fairly sick and use a bunch of witch doctor methods to heal up a year or two ago?
About a month after it all started, but I don't think that was it, I don't think that was rona, I hung out with someone with pneumonia and it was most likely that

About a month after it all started, but I don't think that was it, I don't think that was rona, I hung out with someone with pneumonia and it was most likely that

Next time might be worse. Fully protect yourself!

I believe our top doc advises to do so.
1658321322414.png

No booster for me and I doubt I’ll get one. Not hearing good things about post-booster life.

No booster for me and I doubt I’ll get one. Not hearing good things about post-booster life.
?

Like the side effects or long term stuff? I really don't know any of this stuff I just do as I'm told.

I think I've had 2... is that possible?
yeah one last year and one this year, the ones out now are designed against the BA4 BA5 family variants

I got one because my President, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, said so plus those motherfukers still owe me from my tetanus shot

Saw some idiot walking down the street with a mask on earlier… 😆

Even better when they’re in their vehicle driving with a mask on by themselve… 🤣

oh? do tell
I have a half dozen friends (bi-partisan haha) who have not felt healthy since getting boosters. They’ve gotten Covid (again) and have felt lethargic.

I’m really confused about the whole thing. Arch.

:dunno:

Wonder how many friends you have that have gotten a booster without incident, and then didn't get Covid and/or had lighter symptoms than they otherwise would have? Certainly makes for a less compelling story.

Not trying to convince you to get boosted, we're at a point now where current Covid strains seem pretty tame, so whatever. Just pointing out these sorts of things tend to be pretty one-sided.

My kid finally got COVID a couple weeks ago. Pretty solid symptoms too - bad sore throat, coughing and he lost his voice for most of two days. Neither wifey or I caught it (which would've been the second time for both of us). Everyone is triple-vaxxed. 🤷‍♂️

My kid finally got COVID a couple weeks ago. Pretty solid symptoms too - bad sore throat, coughing and he lost his voice for most of two days. Neither wifey or I caught it (which would've been the second time for both of us). Everyone is triple-vaxxed. 🤷‍♂️
You got the little guy vaxxed, too??

You got the little guy vaxxed, too??
My 4yo has had three shots.
I did not get my sons vaxxed because I felt strongly that their risk of needing or hospitalization was incredibly (for lack of a more appropriate word) low.

But I can appreciate all the different parental viewpoints.

If the vax kept my sons from giving other people C-19, I would have very likely got them vaccinated.