Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 173,650 Views
Did not and will not get kids vaxxed, for now. I will not get boosted and see no reason to at this time. I think everyone on both sides of the fence should be flexible enough to pivot based on the information we have. What is necessary for one is not necessarily right for others.

Yeah I didn't have any strong feelings about vaccinating my son, but both my father-in-law and my mom are immunocompromised. Seemed safer to have him vaccinated. I dunno.

Yeah I didn't have any strong feelings about vaccinating my son, but both my father-in-law and my mom are immunocompromised. Seemed safer to have him vaccinated. I dunno.
But my understanding is that JL is just as likely to transmit to his immunocompromised relatives as a non-vaccinated child. Or is this not the case?

I think youre right @Tron but he's less likely to get covid. So that's less interrupted weekends, holidays, etc.

Finally contracted this illness for first time

flu like symptoms for 12-16 hours friday night into saturday morn.- tested positive saturday am on home test....
chills,body aches, lethartic. took a 4 hr saturday nap and just been runny nose and cough since then.

Finally contracted this illness for first time

flu like symptoms for 12-16 hours friday night into saturday morn.- tested positive saturday am on home test....
chills,body aches, lethartic. took a 4 hr saturday nap and just been runny nose and cough since then.
Wow you made it almost 3 years without getting it. That’s kind of wild. Shame you couldn’t hold it off for one more week cause then you could lay in bed watching World Cup matches all morning and afternoon.

Get well soon, pally.

Came down with the seasonal flu this weekend. It’s a real hoot!

Came down with the seasonal flu this weekend. It’s a real hoot!
Did you forget to mark on your calendar when your next booster was due?
:pokemato:

Did you forget to mark on your calendar when your next booster was due?
:pokemato:
Like I mentioned, I have the seasonal flu.

You don’t get boosters for seasonal flu shots.

Like I mentioned, I have the seasonal flu.

You don’t get boosters for seasonal flu shots.
You might want to hear what this guy has to say about that before coming to any conclusions on your own.
101071.jpg

You might want to hear what this guy has to say about that before coming to any conclusions on your own.
101071.jpg
I could be wrong Mr. Monkey but are you talking about Covid-19 boosters?

Do you know anyone who knows the entire words to this song ?

Bray Wyatt got COVID earlier this year and that led to heart complications for months, then his heart gave out during sleep and he passed away

a simple fauci ouchi could have prevented it, he could have been headlining Smackdown this Friday night instead he is in a casket

I think I will put him under the Aaron Hernandez column

We have it spreading very quickly at work. A school district south of us had to close for a day because of a lack of teachers and subs.