Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,487 Views
I miss the days when canadians were a peaceful people
Not the drunken ones who drink to stay warm. I read somewhere where dentistry was one of the growing professions in the future. That and the fact the NHL isn't all about them anymore
. :canada:

Or the vancouver cry babies that torch the city cause they’re sore losers

😿

Blitty, you ever relax around the home with this look? I always hear figuratively the term "roll around in the hay". You guys ever literality done it?

7379980-portrait-of-a-young-man-with-a-straw-in-his-mouth-on-a-hay-background.jpg

Will wait for Tron to decipher your post before I reply.

Thoughts and prayers to all those that can't currently do "their own research".

Blitty, you ever relax around the home with this look? I always hear figuratively the term "roll around in the hay". You guys ever literality done it?

7379980-portrait-of-a-young-man-with-a-straw-in-his-mouth-on-a-hay-background.jpg
Guy looks like a twink version of Freddie Muniz from Malcom In The Middle

I've been following some of that stuff. Good job Joe. Don't let these fucktards of the hook :clap:

In their zeal to attack anyone who might consider doing anything not in line with the vaccine or bust narrative, CNN repeatedly reported Rogan was taking "horse medicine". Recently he had their dickhead doctor on the show, and Rogan challenged him, and basically showed what everyone should already know, that msm is a bunch of agenda driven, lying scumbags