Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,334 Views
Was just watching this. Interesting. Agree with about 99% of what's said. Only thing I disagree with is the guests guess that big pharma has too much influence over govt. My impression is more that the people who own the govt also own pharma and media :thinking:

He didn't invent the mRNA vaccine.

His medical claims on the matter have been soundly debunked, with documented sources.

For those of you doing your own research, important to be thorough and accurate.

Man, the Bertuzzi - Morrison - Naslund line is still my favorite non-Kings line of all time. Before Todd went and killed Steve Moore he was a beast.

Man, the Bertuzzi - Morrison - Naslund line is still my favorite non-Kings line of all time. Before Todd went and killed Steve Moore he was a beast.

seen them play live together many times,they were probably the best chance we had of winning a cup in my lifetime

He didn't invent the mRNA vaccine.

His medical claims on the matter have been soundly debunked, with documented sources.

For those of you doing your own research, important to be thorough and accurate.
Again you're implying stuff that's not bore out by the articles you quote. The supposed point of contention you make is hardly even relevant to what is said in video, which of course you wouldn't watch. Lame :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Again you're implying stuff that's not bore out by the articles you quote. The supposed point of contention you make is hardly even relevant to what is said in video, which of course you wouldn't watch. Lame :rolleyes:
I agree with some of his points on government overreach and issues with big pharma.

I disagree with the medical claims that he makes regarding vaccine efficacy, which were absolutely relevant to what was said in the video.

Reno, it has been fun debating with you the last few months, but I am officially retiring from this thread. Thanks for sharing your ideas with me respectfully and always responding to my posts. I'm glad you decided to get vaccinated in the end. Look forward to getting your perspective on other topics in the future.

I agree with some of his points on government overreach and issues with big pharma.

I disagree with the medical claims that he makes regarding vaccine efficacy, which were absolutely relevant to what was said in the video.

Reno, it has been fun debating with you the last few months, but I am officially retiring from this thread. Thanks for sharing your ideas with me respectfully and always responding to my posts. I'm glad you decided to get vaccinated in the end. Look forward to getting your perspective on other topics in the future.
:handshake: yes, I still feel vaccines on the whole are/ can be a positive. My outrage is with the way the whole coronovirus madness is being used to further exploit, control and bury the beleaguered public (especially those deemed unneeded or undesirable), turn people against each other, without much resistance.

:handshake: yes, I still feel vaccines on the whole are/ can be a positive. My outrage is with the way the whole coronovirus madness is being used to further exploit, control and bury the beleaguered public (especially those deemed unneeded or undesirable), turn people against each other, without much resistance.
Yes, exactly. It sucks that is has been so politicized and weaponized.

Had to show my "vaccine passport" (i e. printed PDF because the province's QR code system is late) for the first time today at Ikea. The store hired a security guard to check passports, and presumably deal with pushback from the occasional reluctant customer.

This shit does feel weird.

Thank you baby Jesus 🙏
RDT_20210925_2248387997082361835956135.png

Had to show my "vaccine passport"

This shit does feel weird.
Possible answers:

-Jews in German-occupied Poland forced to wear an arm band or yellow star
  • Through discriminatory laws: Many Jews, especially artists and academics, left Germany when they were no longer allowed to work in the universities.
  • Through new immigration laws: Jews were allowed to obtain exit visas so long as they left behind their valuables and property.
  • Through fear: Kristallnacht encouraged many Jews to leave the area.

who knew? Blitty would get it 1st. :handshake:

it's ok though, cause it's not Jews this time, it's those terrible Trump supportin ignant rednecks

RC, I would appreciate if you use the adjective "deplorable" before any reference of a Trump supporter. ;)