Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,357 Views
And btw, doing your own research doesn't mean running a study in my basement. It simply means examining a wide range of sources, and jelling them with your own understanding and experience. Everyone does their own research in a way. But more should be encouraged, not mocked.
If you want to say no one should be mocked and we should all treat each other with respect, I can live with that. I agree. Again, it's completely asinine to pretend this doesn't happen on both sides. But yeah, cheers to treating each other with respect.

I also agree with freedom of choice and am against government overreach so yes, people have the right to do what they want, to some extent. But this is life and death. Just jelling how you want to jell and coming to whatever conclusion you want because la la la... makes sense for what clothes you want to wear or music you want to listen to. For SCIENCE and the spread of disease and public safety, the accuracy of research does fucking matter.

:lol: that's a very short clip. And it's not even implying what you're insinuating.
I guess if by work, one means you wont need a 3rd dose, or that you can't actually get virus after, then yeah, they don't work.
Remember, when the narrative was, the vaccine stops you from getting virus altogether? And how is it they went from you're infecting others, to we admit vaccinated spread the virus, but we can still mandate them?
Reminds me when the guy torturing Winston asks how many fingers am I holding up.

...But I'll be surprised if you find a clip of any host telling you "don't take the vaccine"

If you want to say no one should be mocked and we should all treat each other with respect, I can live with that. I agree. Again, it's completely asinine to pretend this doesn't happen on both sides. But yeah, cheers to treating each other with respect.

I also agree with freedom of choice and am against government overreach so yes, people have the right to do what they want, to some extent. But this is life and death. Just jelling how you want to jell and coming to whatever conclusion you want because la la la... makes sense for what clothes you want to wear or music you want to listen to. For SCIENCE and the spread of disease and public safety, the accuracy of research does fucking matter.
I'm just telling you that's what research is. You deciding on how you see things is based on some info, and so is mine, and everybody else's. The more sources with varying views we encounter the better.
Now, if your view is simply trusting msm and whatever experts/narratives they want to present, I think that's poor research.

Okay.

We both agree the vaccine works and that the government shouldn't be forcing people to take it.

Good talk.

8FAF4490-38B8-4B54-B209-CDA9BD340BF5.png

On the way to the cottage there is a road sign that initially said

DO YOUR PART
GET A SHOT

but someone kept taking the "A" off the second line(lolz)

The sign people got fed up and finally changed it to

GET VACCINATED

party poopers

Well if I viewed the video correctly Pfizer suggests a 3rd dose is needed. So Tucker is saying that I guess the original Pfizer vaccine isn't working. Which is correct because why do we need a third dose? You get the vaccine thinking you won't get COVID.

Unless of course the goalposts have been move on the results that we should get from flu shot or COVID vaccine. The reason to get a flu shot was to avoid getting the flu at all. That's what everyone was told for years. So aren't we getting the COVID vaccine to save people from getting the virus.

Ironic too because if you go back to my old posts about a flu shot, more than once I mentioned IMO only reason I would get it was to avoid possibly dying from it and not what we were told by medical experts you wouldn't get it. Reason for that theory like I said that from my own personal experiences over the years more people than I would expect still got the flu after the shot. Knock on wood but can't tell you last year I got the flu. It's been that long!

And look here but just updated today this from the FDA (Food and Drug Adminstration) voting that only persons 65 and older or high risk people will get the booster shot. If you read the article in full most of FDA panel are outside experts and not the likes of Fauci and his cronies. Thank you Jesus.

The rich (Pfizer) not getting more money added to their large pile of cash. Probably Pfizer board have/had a meeting discussing might have to suspend initial plans on developing their 4th dose.

Final thought ..... Question I would have asked Pfizer, like how long will this booster last? That's a question I think they wouldn't want to answer even if they knew.

Mr.M, it's all been about moving goalposts, hence my Winston comment.
Even if someone's to believe that our overlord pricks happen to be pushing the right agenda, the disingenuousness is obvious.
They do nothing but shutdown and shame people, for asking the obvious questions. Straight up unwarranted hateful propaganda against any treatments, demand for vaccines even for the previously infected. Even though now they admit, natural immunity is superior (which I GUESSED months ago).

Was just watching this. Interesting. Agree with about 99% of what's said. Only thing I disagree with is the guests guess that big pharma has too much influence over govt. My impression is more that the people who own the govt also own pharma and media :thinking:

1. Natural antibodies are not "superior". They certainly are effective, but vaccine coverage is far more predictable. And completely safe.

2. It isn't about moving the goalposts. It's about updating information as new data comes in. When the vaccine was being developed and originally roller out, the delta variant wasn't a known threat yet. The fact that scientists have since found out that the delta variant can break through and cause infection at a higher rate (but that the vaccine still greatly reduces severity of infection, hospitalizations and deaths) is a new development, it isn't a nefarious goalpost move.

3. Mr. Monkey, you point to the FDA panels recommendation for those under 65 to not get a booster shot as proof against Fauci and cronies. That's great; this means that you consider them a reliable source of information and not part if the problem, right?

If so, if you trust their denying booster shots for those under 65 as good science, you should also trust their approval of the vaccine.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product.”

Mr.M, it's all been about moving goalposts, hence my Winston comment.
Sorry buddy .... missed that post. Yes, all I stated was more or less a repeat of yours. I glad you were thinking that way too, because the older i get, the more I think maybe the Man is right and I'm just losing my marbles thinking differently. :oldballs:

Sorry buddy .... missed that post. Yes, all I stated was more or less a repeat of yours. I glad you were thinking that way too, because the older i get, the more I think maybe the Man is right and I'm just losing my marbles thinking differently. :oldballs:
this is exactly why I believe it's important to speak your mind. It happened many times to me. You get so inundated with the prevailing bs, that you think you're the crazy one. Until you hear other sensible people :grin:

3. Mr. Monkey, you point to the FDA panels recommendation for those under 65 to not get a booster shot as proof against Fauci and cronies. That's great; this means that you consider them a reliable source of information and not part if the problem, right?
That's good Davy. I have no problem with people getting it. Just don't force me to get it. Been saying that all along!

You must be too young because of course the goalposts are being moved. You got a flu shot not to get the flu. Of course medical experts will now tell you that's not the case. They have new data coming in meaning what we have done so far isn't working properly so back to the drawing board. Which I don't point the blame in their direction. Nobody knows for sure.

Hopefully new data down the road doesn't show getting too many shots too quickly can cause ....? I highly doubt that will happen but if it did, don't expect them to tell the public as quickly as they should.

According to above "expert" overuse of vaccine will lead to more mutations. Also multiple booster shots can reverse immunity, and fuck up the natural immunity of those who have it. :hmm:

That's good Davy. I have no problem with people getting it. Just don't force me to get it. Been saying that all along!
Yep, and as I've said all along, I agree.

I was more just curious as to what your hesitation to get it was when the science so overwhelmingly points to it being a good idea. This wasn't meant to be a "you are wrong for not wanting to get it" or "you should be forced to get it". "I'll wait to see if I have the antibodies" is fine. But surely your hesitation comes from somewhere. Are you worried about long-term side effects? Are you just trying to "stick it to the man" for trying to tell you what to do?

Honestly Davy waiting for the 1) antibodies test and 2) worried about short term bad side effects that don't vanish. Slow long term for me lol ..... 63 years old not worrying about a side effect that prevents from say getting to 90 instead of 80.

Friends of my wife's Tony and wife Betty. Tony 78 years old, got 1st shot about 3 weeks ago and just past Thursday had a slight stroke. Can't use his left arm presently and slightly limited with his right leg. At 78 anything can hit you, but no heart, blood pressure issues of any kind. MrsM took Betty to Applebees today for lunch. Betty says no way to know if from shot or just coincidence?

Sorry to hear about Tony.

Well hopefully you have the antibodies and decide to get the vaccine if you don't.