Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,393 Views
Moderna if you have a choice - Pfizer has shown some heart related side effects in rare cases. If Pfizer was all that's available I'd still get it though. I took Pfizer before this information came out.

Get vaccinated Mr. & Mrs. M. Save a life (your own).

Anyone over 50 with ANY kind of underlying issues that doesn’t get the vaccine is a TRUE gambler.

I got Moderna

After first shot: sore arm no biggie

About 12 hours after 2nd shot: full body chills, random shooting pain in limbs, slept with the AC on 77 when I normally put it on 70, still felt FREEZING cold.

That lasted about 15 hours and then I was completely back to my normal amazing self.

Thanks guys! No underlying issues but I hate the feeling of being sick for even a few days to a week.

MrsM said call Publix. I did and they have Moderna so that's better. Didn't realize this but pharmacist said vaccine is only good for 6 hours and wouldn't be opening another vial today. Probably go tomorrow and then again on 8/25/21. If feeling bad afterward Sunday will be a good day.

Are you a PAWN

Or

A PRAWN, mrmonkey?

🦐
:dunno: You tell me?

Look I don't believe in flu shots thinking it gives you the flu but prevents you from dying from it. Just my knowledge from so many people that got it over my lifetime. Though if we made it to 65+, thinking maybe we should get it since I assume an old person's immune system has to be weaker.

Now with COVID, I'm thinking a rushed vaccine >>> flu shot in importance. Maybe not 100% reliable but with this "variant" news, best just to be safe. And who knows if less reliable against the variant but whatever definitely better than 0%! :chair:

bone bone speaks truth to power

Sometimes when Bone Bone says something it just hits different than when a regular schmo poster says it, ya know?

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

A good friends brother (unvaccinated) just died.

What are the stats for people who have previously had it? Anyone dying? :clueless:
I remember Fauci saying 100pct chance of not getting hospitalized after taking vaccine

What are the stats for people who have previously had it? Anyone dying? :clueless:
I remember Fauci saying 100pct chance of not getting hospitalized after taking vaccine

Of course, they are not interested in any statistic related to immunity after infection. This is a great opportunity to make money. Pfizer is talking of booster doses when the vaccines themselves are approved for only emergency usage. Vaccine is also the way for governments and various business entities to say that they have done everything to protect the people.

Ever since reports of US funded and Fauci-overseen coronavirus lab in Wuhan have come out, it is difficult to trust this guy.