Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,405 Views
I don't know if they're bad for you in particular. Here's one experts view:
Luckily they haven't had time to censor everything yet

^Do you have reading/listening comprehension issues?

He specifically says they have a purpose and that we should trust the science behind them. His concerns are that they've become politicized and that mandates won't necessarily be effective (inferred due to human error, not due to masks not working).

It's the same with the Sweden dude. He wasn't arguing masks were bad or useless or ineffective. He was arguing that they could do more harm than good DUE TO HUMAN ERROR of people feeling too invulnerable wearing them and proceeding to take unnecessary risks.

I can post 100 links of videos, articles, etc with experts explaining the science behind masks, but you'd just blow them all off as mainstream media propoganda right? This idea that what you "believe" is magically right is ridiculous.

Yes, the media lies and deceives. Yes, masks are being way too overpoliticized. Neither of these facts makes masks useless or unnecessary. I suppose doctors and nurses have used them all of these years for what, fashion?

But hey what do I know I'm brainwashed etc. etc.

:what:

Guy says mask mandates are WRONG. Guy says masks maybe useful in certain settings. Guy says there is no evidence to their effectiveness in general public settings, and the obsession with them leads to unnecessary confrontation. IE morons (self appointed experts) accusing others of being irresponsible etc. That is what I'm saying.
You are attaching to me some proclamations about masks being useless in every setting, which I haven't made.
But like I said, my bigger issue here is about censoring.
Sound like you're having the comprehension problem you're accusing me of.
It's one thing to not agree with something, yet another to censor the view point and create the illusion that everyone's in agreement. That's kind of a big deal.

Alright man you've got it figured out. Keep up the good work.

I suppose doctors and nurses have used them all of these years for what, fashion?

SRHoEG1.jpg

There are 8 active cases in my county right now. Doesn't sound like much but there have been only 164 cases detected so far since March. Zero deaths.

I don't have a point.

There are 8 active cases in my county right now. Doesn't sound like much but there have been only 164 cases detected so far since March. Zero deaths.

I don't have a point.

This post gets 1.5 Matty Rains out of 10.

NJ and CT now meet the requirements to be travel advisory states in NY (after 24hrs in those states you must self quarantine fornl 14 days upon arrival in NY)... what are the chances they actually find themselves on the list.

Is this a rule about safety or politics? Hmmmm...

Annnndd we just got a bill for $1500 for Beatrices covid test. Not medically necessary. Obviously now I realize we should have gone to a state run free testing site but I feel like my doctors office should have fucking handled this better.

Testing everyone who gets a cough is ridiculous. Its time that the at risk population and those who care for them be asked to make the sacrifice and stay home but this fear of a virus that has minimal impact on 60% of the population is insane.

Annnndd we just got a bill for $1500 for Beatrices covid test. Not medically necessary. Obviously now I realize we should have gone to a state run free testing site but I feel like my doctors office should have fucking handled this better.

Testing everyone who gets a cough is ridiculous. Its time that the at risk population and those who care for them be asked to make the sacrifice and stay home but this fear of a virus that has minimal impact on 60% of the population is insane.

Jesus this blows.

Testing/taking precautions is a good thing. Passing the over-inflated bill to the patients is fucking ridiculous.

Makes you wonder even if they do come up with a vaccine how much it will cost.

national mask mandate?

what is putin doing?

Is that Biden's great plan?
Putin has vaccine. Ask nicely

It just hit Samsincharge's car dealership.

Sucks.

Is that Biden's great plan?
Putin has vaccine. Ask nicely

i'm not sure if that's Biden's plan, hopefully we don't find out

Putin forcing Russians to mask up, or else

weird they would do that, since they got a vaccine

Putin orders national mask mandate in Russia as coronavirus spikes in second wave​