Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,327 Views
we banned them 1st
for what? dealing with the pandemic better?
The US is on a shit list with 3rd world countries pal.

I think Canada is making the right choice by keeping the border here closed.

what makes you think they "dealed with the pandemic better"? whatever that even means

what makes you think they "dealed with the pandemic better"? whatever that even means
I think the math explains it best. Although I realize I made a mistake in directing my comments at you. I shouldn't have as discussing this with you is a waste of time. Carry on pal.

the math that has EU countries showing higher death rate than the US?
Canada has a comparable death rate.
I'm curious what form did the mishandling take?

Plenty of new cases happening in the US for sure (FLA hit badly) but the math says way less hospitalizations and deaths! Strange, it's almost like it's turned into a your typical flu! Reason I say this, maybe 2/3 weeks ago heard some doctor mention that the mutation of the flu has made it not as potent! Though just read now that said don't know if mutation will make COVID deadlier or less potent! LOL! Of course everybody and their brother has made predictions, and we're talking legitimate doctors! Appears these people have been throwing darts at the board from day 1!

Things are so bad in Florida right now that I still know zero people who have tested positive.

:lol: So strange, only one person for me, had to be a co-worker who got me 2 weeks off of work! Since I didn't catch it (?) I thank him now!

Texas now has 120,370 cases, trailing New York, California, New Jersey and Illinois.

5,489 New COVID-19 Cases: Texas Reports All-Time Daily High

Canada cases of COVID-19 as of June 23, 2020, 7:00 p.m. EDT
Number of total cases 101,963
Number of deaths 8,454

Things are so bad in Florida right now that I still know zero people who have tested positive.

I hear this. I haven’t come across anyone in Florida that has had it. The only person I know that has had it is in NY

for what? dealing with the pandemic better?
The US is on a shit list with 3rd world countries pal.

I think Canada is making the right choice by keeping the border here closed.
I think the math explains it best. Although I realize I made a mistake in directing my comments at you. I shouldn't have as discussing this with you is a waste of time. Carry on pal.

What math? How did they deal better? UK, Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands are among the worst countries in the world when it comes to deaths / positive cases and are way worse than the US. They absolutely got their asses handed to them. Only Germany is the major European country which has managed the pandemic well but their systems are efficient and the people know the importance of order and discipline in life.