Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 171,664 Views
The thing is that "underlying conditions" is broad as fuck. I've had mild hypertension (typically 140/90 to 140/100) forever, even as a skinny teen. If I die from COVID, I go under that category.

And 22% of deaths happening in the 45-64 group is a pretty big bumber of not-so-old people.

But sure, most deaths are old balls.

It doesn't really matter.

Will be interesting to see the effect of protests on COVID numbers in a couple weeks.

The thing is that "underlying conditions" is broad as fuck. I've had mild hypertension (typically 140/90 to 140/100) forever, even as a skinny teen. If I die from COVID, I go under that category.

And 22% of deaths happening in the 45-64 group is a pretty big bumber of not-so-old people.

But sure, most deaths are old balls.

It doesn't really matter.

Will be interesting to see the effect of protests on COVID numbers in a couple weeks.

Matty, you sound like you belong in America! And of course if you were here as soon as the COVID ballooned you be on the it's Trump's fault bandwagon! :clueless:

It's definitely Trump's fault that the US has almost 30% of worldwide cases. Guy fokked up bigly in Q1. The China travel ban was his only redeeming act, but him largely downplaying the threat back in Feb caused a lot more damage than the travel ban prevented.

I get my temperature checked every day and I am typically 96-point-something. I did not realize that.

I knew my blood pressure was unusually low but the temp thing is a revelation.

Just barely alive over here.

Oh please! If Trump did what he "inside his head wanted", he would have kept everyone inside NYC from leaving the city! He would have got crucified for that! So if you were an American, you would vote for Biden in November? Tell us!

No, I can't stand Biden. I would most likely waste my vote on an independent or fringe candidate (do you even have those?)

I get my temperature checked every day and I am typically 96-point-something. I did not realize that.

I knew my blood pressure was unusually low but the temp thing is a revelation.

Just barely alive over here.

Muddy, you're perfectly fine! Every day I get my temp taken to enter work and has been in the 97.1 to 97.4 range! Why no one told me before reaching 60+ that 98.6 was never normal, I got no clue!

No, I can't stand Biden. I would most likely waste my vote on an independent or fringe candidate (do you even have those?)

Fair enough and there are no good candidates anymore for President! Why have them probing your anus constantly when you can just sit back and still get paid plenty! Both Dems and Reps are mostly bad news but Trump has the Dems so crazed that they have completely gone off the deep end with FAKE allegations!

Mr.m, the Dems have revealed themselves to have no redeeming qualities. I've been a Dem sympathizer my whole life until 5years ago.
I think many entitled empty establishment individuals from CIA all the way down to msm, hate Trump primarily because of his antiwar rhetoric, and because he rightfully dismisses and disrespects them. It's exactly why I like him.
All this talk of him being uncouth, racist, a poor leader, is only an attempt to influence public opinion. They hardly attack him on policy.

Regarding the virus, I'm not sure what you think you're showing with the stats you post.

Oh and I wonder if people are glad they're more or less getting back to normal life now. Seems like Trump was the one foremost pushing the reopening. I wonder if people expected that with a better leader they'd still be sheltered in place. And if that's what they'd prefer :hmm:

corona.jpg

No. We're all largely unconcerned now, is the point of the chart.

I'm unconcerned. Not wearing a mask anywhere, not washing my hands any more than normal, etc.

so between no surface spread and no asymptomatic spread what was driving this thing? Super spreaders?