Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 173,425 Views
Went downstairs to retrieve a bunch of packages from the concierge desk last night and a chick was there, also getting her packages, wearing thick gloves, a winter scarf acting as a face mask and oversized slippers that clearly weren't hers.

We went back up the elevator together and she deftly karate-kicked her floor button on the panel. 42. That thing is high.

Crazy chick got skills.

I just touched my face while reading Gamelive.com. GOD DAMMIT!

We went back up the elevator together and she deftly karate-kicked her floor button on the panel. 42. That thing is high.

Crazy chick got skills.

So the next person that touches that button gets the dirt/dog poop residue from her shoe, on their finger.

#essentialhero

Currently some tenants are having difficulty paying the monthly rent due to financial hardship related to the Covid situation.

"Sex-for-rent offers quietly persist in Newfoundland"

According to survey results from a local renters group released last month, a third of 80 respondents to the online questionnaire, created by the Newfoundland and Labrador Tenant Support Group and shared on Facebook, said a landlord had solicited them for sex. Half of those requests offered a rental discount as incentive.

The overwhelming majority of respondents to the survey identified as women under the age of 34.

After reading the article I was outraged, how dare these arrogant landlord cocksuckers solicit the 34 and under crowd while ignoring lady tenants older than 34? I mean fair is fair, women over 34 should be entitled to and receive the same amount of unwanted sexual attention and propositioning as the younger gals. This reeks of ageism.

I contacted the author of the article on CBC - happens to be a woman, go figure and expressed my outrage at the blatant ageism, I haven't heard back from her yet.

Tampa open for business guidelines! What's cool is I read where they would closing off some streets for restaurants to take advantage of additional outdoor seating! Venice mayor said he was considering same thing! FLA is neater than say NJ that they can do this and they do! I know Sarasota closes a few downtown streets during seasonal festivals like I imagine lots of other FLA towns do! Not happening in NJ while I lived there!

1588711845919.png

I feel bad for restaurants - the overwhelming majority of them can't make a profit with a 25% capacity limit. This is probably just as bad as a full lockdown, taking their overhead into account.

I feel bad for restaurants - the overwhelming majority of them can't make a profit with a 25% capacity limit. This is probably just as bad as a full lockdown, taking their overhead into account.

Full lockdown is worse. What they have to payout in unemployment is this kicker. 25% capacity doesn’tnot count the outdoor eating or takeout, which many restaurants in Florida are doing.

Sidemote. I was let go today from one of my bartending jobs. Our bar isn’t open yet and they wanted to pay me minimum wage to hand out to go food. I said get back to me when the bar opens. The owner refused to call me and let me go via deactivating me from our work app. Making matters more evident I wasn’t appreciated, she let go our bar manager last week and instead of giving me the position, she gave it to someone less qualified and a shoddy worker at best.

Im happy she let me go. Id rather not go back to work until June anyway.

PS DeSantis if posters don't know let plenty of road projects continue through this virus shutdown period! Less traffic on roads with most of these people working outdoors not closely together! SMART!

Look like the Pres agrees with the Monkey!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Governors should let roads and highway construction begin before heavy traffic starts, which will be soon. Some Governors never stopped, which proved to be very smart. They built and fixed roads during long no traffic periods. Also, saved big dollars!
9:13 AM · May 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Full lockdown is worse. What they have to payout in unemployment is this kicker. 25% capacity doesn’tnot count the outdoor eating or takeout, which many restaurants in Florida are doing.

Sidemote. I was let go today from one of my bartending jobs. Our bar isn’t open yet and they wanted to pay me minimum wage to hand out to go food. I said get back to me when the bar opens. The owner refused to call me and let me go via deactivating me from our work app. Making matters more evident I wasn’t appreciated, she let go our bar manager last week and instead of giving me the position, she gave it to someone less qualified and a shoddy worker at best.

Im happy she let me go. Id rather not go back to work until June anyway.
:facepalm that sucks. Oh the world we live in.
nobody needs to look a man in the eye anymore. ..or even talk to him on the phone

good news, I got a haircut today (it was kind of an experience), and skated on an outdoor roller hockey rink :up

I'm have a lot of doubts about this Dr. Fauci. Sure, he was a great horse in the Coronavirus horse race, but this buddy buddy thing with Chris Cuomo? The douchebag that made a show of the trials of quarantining in his basement, while he was actually out picking fights with 80 year old bicycle riders? :nono: I also remember how Fauci was making a show of the fact blacks were getting sick more often etc.. I mean this isn't the sort of thing an objective pro should be doing. The guy is a political actor of some sort
https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2020/05/05/anthony-fauci-chris-cuomo-coronavirus-sot-vpx-cpt.cnn