Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,015 Comments
  • Views 175,362 Views
FLORIDA going to be open this Monday except for the area Tron mentioned that is densely populated with more than their share of cases! I feel DeSantis has done a good job dealing with COVID! Plenty more tests than other states that have larger number of cases! Red where he concentrated on nursing home employees/residents with more than one test on for some individuals! We'll see how it goes! :dunno:

Fascinating how completely all-in South Korea went in quarantine/big brother/zero tolerance and just completely knocked this thing out.

- Testing for virtually everyone, right away.
- People testing positive put on mandatory quarantine, movements tracked, faced massive fines if they left restricted area
- Everyone that lives in and around people who tested positive were alerted that that person tested positive

Among a bunch of other insane measures, but damn did it work.

Meanwhile America is opening back up and still doesn't have comprehensive testing in place. And still hasn't seen any significant drop in confirmed cases or deaths.

Proves pretty unequivocally that social distancing performed at maximum efficiency does work. Of course, at the cost of privacy and becoming a police state, probably not worth it. USA managing to piss off everybody, not quite doing a good enough job quarantining for the health-conscious folks and doing way too much quarantining for the protect our freedom folks. Pretty impressive levels of ineptitude.

FREEDOM! HAIRCUTS!

There it is. Abortion. Let the record show that at approx. 815 EDT on May 1, 2020 Vegas Dave went into full on stereotype mode over what we can only assume he considers to be a partisan issue. Paint those people with that broad brush pal, your parents must be so proud.

There it is. Abortion. Let the record show that at approx. 815 EDT on May 1, 2020 Vegas Dave went into full on stereotype mode over what we can only assume he considers to be a partisan issue. Paint those people with that broad brush pal, your parents must be so proud.

Ahhhhh yes!!!! The Boner Police are on the case!

This definitely wasn't a joke and must be added to the record AT ONCE!

I think that's it for me.

Gentlemen, it's been fun catching up. Please stay safe and healthy! I shall return in a few months, or whenever the hell it is that we have some sports to talk about. Be well, everyone.

Fascinating how completely all-in South Korea went in quarantine/big brother/zero tolerance and just completely knocked this thing out.

- People testing positive put on mandatory quarantine, movements tracked, faced massive fines if they left restricted area
- Everyone that lives in and around people who tested positive were alerted that that person tested positive

Meanwhile America is opening back up and still doesn't have comprehensive testing in place. And still hasn't seen any significant drop in confirmed cases or deaths.

Proves pretty unequivocally that social distancing performed at maximum efficiency does work. Of course, at the cost of privacy and becoming a police state, probably not worth it. USA managing to piss off everybody, not quite doing a good enough job quarantining for the health-conscious folks and doing way too much quarantining for the protect our freedom folks. Pretty impressive levels of ineptitude.

I live in the heavily populated area of South Florida. Ain’t shit opened up down here nor is it opening any time soon. I suspect the same is the case for NYC.

Was a ball just picked up and returned home?

:amazing:

Davey you homo, don't leave me alone

Damn son, I just got PAID big time from Donny T!!

Almost 4K from stimulus and unemployment came in today!

Mattyyyy- where the Eight Ballz at??!

Damn son, I just got PAID big time from Donny T!!

Almost 4K from stimulus and unemployment came in today!

Mattyyyy- where the Eight Ballz at??!

Sheeit son. Lemme ring Acid Joe.

FB_IMG_1588346641860.jpg

Proves Shit.
S Korea didn't didn't shut down the whole country indefinitely. Remember containment Vs mitigation?