Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 173,710 Views
I mean it's cool you disagree with me on stuff, but how am I a phony?

And did I say anything about wrestling cops? I said that you could be engaging in peaceful protest, organizing others to do the same, ignoring unconstitutional laws against your freedoms by meeting with groups in public, etc. And I never said you *should* be doing any of those things. I simply asked what you WERE doing, three times now. Your three straight evades of the question make you seem an awful lot like these weaselly politicians you hate so much. You could have just told me to eat shit and die like Tron did, or just answered the question honestly, but instead you keep harping on me being insincere or a phony? It's a legitimate question.

you have obviously read this post, you even quoted it. Apparently that's not enough for you :dunno: Yes I'm meeting with people, and looking for ways we can do things
you guys aren't being sincere :nono:
I'm doing my part. explaining shit to people. not everyone is so dense BTW. Letting those that feel like me know they're are not alone, and needn't be bullied by the groupthink stupidity that has engulfed society. Trying to organize and support those who are looking to find ways to live life and do things in this climate.
Remember, things can change when there's enough pressure from the public.

you have obviously read this post, you even quoted it. Apparently that's not enough for you :dunno: Yes I'm meeting with people, and looking for ways we can do things

Oh cool, I misinterpreted that this was still just part of your posting online strategy (ie just sharing your opinions). Good luck with your meetings! Let us know what you come up with.

I'm with reno, that didn't come across as sincere.

It actually was! I generally root for people as long as their plans aren't hurting innocent people. If reno and his friends/like-minded individuals can cook up some ways to make their day-to-day life better during this shit, I'm all for it.

Dr's Birx and Fauci knocked it out of the park today in the Task Force briefing

The CDC director, however, seems like a bit of a boob

Glad to see someone high up (other than Trump) finally calling out China.

It's so weird that Bill Gates is choosing to blindly believe the Chinese numbers.

Granted my business is actually booming right now - pure stroke of luck.

Coronavirus lockdown ---> Failed (and about to fail) guitarists giving another go ---> More $ for Matty ---> Two-bedroom apartment ---> Viral article on How coronavirus shot up our sex life ---> Free advertising and more business ---> Matty is a world-famous trinket shipper

I make and ship guitar-related trinkets.

Tried to run in to 7-eleven for an energy drink yesterday and was denied entry because I didn't have a mask. Apparently can't enter a place in Cali without one now.

Just cut up an old t-shirt into a mask. Pretty stylish. Super-duper COVID-proof I'm sure :laugh:

We’ve been covering our nose and mouth for 2 weeks in Florida.

CNN is trying so hard to hate on everything that was said during yesterday’s Task Force briefing. They could have said, “we are keeping the country closed for another 15 years” and CNN would be crying about how that’s not enough.

Tried to run in to 7-eleven for an energy drink yesterday and was denied entry because I didn't have a mask. Apparently can't enter a place in Cali without one now.

Just cut up an old t-shirt into a mask. Pretty stylish. Super-duper COVID-proof I'm sure :laugh:

just left a 7/11

nobody was wearing a mask.

pretty crazy extremes state to state

CNN is trying so hard to hate on everything that was said during yesterday’s Task Force briefing. They could have said, “we are keeping the country closed for another 15 years” and CNN would be crying about how that’s not enough.

yeah its sickening how much energy is put soley into making a damn healh crisis into a bipartisen issue and mostly just non stop scrambling to find any little angle to pick to try to make Trump look bad. Its pointless and useless for rationale human citizens they are preaching to a choir and non of what they pick out is going to magically convince a Trump supporter that he is suddenly a failed President.

It just seems like all the news if for the 15% of fringe people on either side. (at least I hope its ony 15%)

its way too disproportionately hind sight critques and very little of projecting next steps.