Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 173,617 Views
And those people protesting in Michigan :clap: totally support them.

And that googy gov Trump referred to as "half" Whitmer, she can't even run the state! Heard she was on Biden's short list as VP! Trump wanted to give her malaria drug, she said no way, even telling doctors in Michigan they could in trouble by prescribing to patients! Then she does a 180 and asks gov for it! :clueless:

I can now see why Trump name called her! The guy really can READ people well for the most part! Thought way back when he referred to Biden as "sleepy Joe", man, you really putting crap out there, hear Biden talk for more than 5 minutes and the nickname fits! If Trump played poker, I sure wouldn't want to be at his table!

those who seek to impose lockdown underestimate (or don't care) the damage and loss of life it causes

To who? Semi-anarchist types who don't file taxes so they self-exclude from government help?

To who? Semi-anarchist types who don't file taxes so they self-exclude from government help?
oh chee, how nice, it's all about me and my parasitic slot playing. I do file taxes btw and will get my $1200. since that worries you so much.
I suppose those that only sit on their asses at home all day, shipping trinkets on line, should be ok with shutdowns. I agree there.
But many of us don't have or want that life.

1587076569612.png

Good thing she wasn't in charge! Biden too, since he condemnd Trump for halting travel to US! So no doubt these people would have done a much better job than Trump in acting faster!

Now she's holding up FUNDS, un-American IMO! Maybe she wants some wasteful money for more crap like the Kennedy Center? Stay focused Nancy on the #1 PRIORITY! Plenty of time now for Monday morning quarterbacking!

And that googy gov Trump referred to as "half" Whitmer, she can't even run the state! Heard she was on Biden's short list as VP! Trump wanted to give her malaria drug, she said no way, even telling doctors in Michigan they could in trouble by prescribing to patients! Then she does a 180 and asks gov for it! :clueless:

I can now see why Trump name called her! The guy really can READ people well for the most part! Thought way back when he referred to Biden as "sleepy Joe", man, you really putting crap out there, hear Biden talk for more than 5 minutes and the nickname fits! If Trump played poker, I sure wouldn't want to be at his table!
:rolling:
I like how she treats the people like children. She said basically, if you guys are gonna screw around now, we'll be in lockdown longer :nono:

View attachment 3196

Good thing she wasn't in charge! Biden too, since he condemnd Trump for halting travel to US! So no doubt these people would have done a much better job than Trump in acting faster!

Now she's holding up FUNDS, un-American IMO! Maybe she wants some wasteful money for more crap like the Kennedy Center? Stay focused Nancy on the #1 PRIORITY! Plenty of time now for Monday morning quarterbacking!
yeah Mr.M, they are slime. Only chasing some PR slogan. I'm almost curious to see what it be like if she or Hillary or Obams was Pres. right now.

oh chee, how nice, it's all about me and my parasitic slot playing. I do file taxes btw and will get my $1200. since that worries you so much.
I suppose those that only sit on their asses at home all day, shipping trinkets on line, should be ok with shutdowns. I agree there.
But many of us don't have or want that life.

So losing a random person to COVID-19 is preferrable to losing an already-financially-distressed person to suicide? Is that the reasoning here?

So losing a random person to COVID-19 is preferrable to losing an already-financially-distressed person to suicide? Is that the reasoning here?

I'm hoping most of the dying are both COVID-19 positive and financially-distressed! Kill one bird with two stones!

In my opinion yes, because a virus is a natural thing, but a government mandated suffocation is a deliberate evil.
However, aside from suicide, the time lost, spent in isolation, is a considerable burden on many times more people, that will lead to mental and physical problems. Not to mention that it's very unpleasant in and of itself. And it's uncertain what society we'll have if/when this ends.

In my opinion yes, because a virus is a natural thing, but a government mandated suffocation is a deliberate evil.

No more questions, your Honor.

Nevermind the rest of the nonsense,( I presume I should be out there wrestling cops, to prove something. Otherwise I'm a big phony like you,) :dunno:

I mean it's cool you disagree with me on stuff, but how am I a phony?

And did I say anything about wrestling cops? I said that you could be engaging in peaceful protest, organizing others to do the same, ignoring unconstitutional laws against your freedoms by meeting with groups in public, etc. And I never said you *should* be doing any of those things. I simply asked what you WERE doing, three times now. Your three straight evades of the question make you seem an awful lot like these weaselly politicians you hate so much. You could have just told me to eat shit and die like Tron did, or just answered the question honestly, but instead you keep harping on me being insincere or a phony? It's a legitimate question.

Ill tell you guys this much. If Florida doesn’t fix their unemployment situation and system within the next two weeks, their will be rioting. I can pretty much guarantee it.

I think there's going to be rioting in multiple states, guaranteed.

Sure feels good to be America's Hat right now.

Matty, as dire as it is in other states, Florida is hands down the worst w the unemployment situation. The more I read about it, the more it enrages me. The greed here is insane. I applied for my benefits the very first day I was allowed to. I was one of the fortunate few to get in.

Not one of my coworkers have been able to get the process completed. Not one. People spend hours a day online and trying to get someone on the phone to no avail.

Shut your darn piehole...........sir