Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,572 Views
Checking in from my ocean view balcony in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on Symphony Of The Seas where zero fucks are given about COVID-19.

Checking in from my ocean view balcony in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on Symphony Of The Seas where zero fucks are given about COVID-19.

how fast is your internet on that thing?

Rough seas though, boys. We are cruising past the Dom Rep and Haiti on our way to St. Kitts.

Wind is blowing shit everywhere. The Deluxe Drink package, though.

:cheers:

Lots of speculation on whether the WSOP will be played this year. Gathering thousands of people together in one place with everyone touching and transferring chips may not be optimal during an outbreak.

40 plus dead in Iran for drinking lethal homemade illegal alcohol.

it was suppose to prevent the virus.

oopsie.

Rudy Gober of the Utah Jazz has it, NBA season on hiatus until further notice following tonight's games.

:ahawut:

Damn

711C2DC6-AED2-47D7-A9F0-E84232B088CB.png

On Amazon Fresh all TP sold out lol.

You can GoPuff it for $1.99/roll....for now!

- NCAAB Tourney No Fans
- Rudy Gobert Kills NBA
- Tom Hanks Gets It

March 11 will be a strong day on Corona's wiki page.

whats the deal with the toilet paper? Are they bartering this shit on the black market now? How did it become the #1 priority?

a lady in the local Spanish news asked if the virus gave you diarrhea

Because the thought is that if we're advised/ordered to stay home then you want to stock up on survival essentials. RIce/canned goods selling out as well.

Plus I think diarrhea can be a symtom.

but how long do these people intend on staying home? 1 roll lasts more than a week I think. They buying enough to last 5 years sounds like

Commuter trains getting pretty empty around these parts.