Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,015 Comments
  • Views 175,027 Views
Remember when Trump gave all those student loan handouts under the guise of covid relief. Guy loves letting millennial off the hook for their financial obligations.

Remember when Trump gave all those student loan handouts under the guise of covid relief. Guy loves letting millennial off the hook for their financial obligations.
LOL we're talking COVID and you go towards something about Trump. I don't remember but please post details here! I'll look at it and have no problem after reading, say Boner, you are correct sir and that sucks.

Covid and Trump are one and the same. He was president for the first (most important) part of the pandemic. President for the lock downs, student loan payment pause (handout), paycheck protection program (handout), the whole CARES act is a massive handout. Fauci is a Trump guy.

Covid and Trump are one and the same. He was president for the first (most important) part of the pandemic. President for the lock downs, student loan payment pause (handout), paycheck protection program (handout), the whole CARES act is a massive handout. Fauci is a Trump guy.
LOL yes he's also the guy who wanted to close travel coming in from China ASAP and all of the left were against it. So sounds like Boner is saying Trump was responsible for COVID. :lmao:

And the stuff you mentioned above weren't good for Americans who were completely out of any funds coming in for daily essentials?

And Fauci was the US expert long before Trump was elected and HTH would Trump know he was a POS. He learned fast wasn't any good but guy had possessed tenure like no one in US history.

LOL yes he's also the guy who wanted to close travel coming in from China ASAP and all of the left were against it. So sounds like Boner is saying Trump was responsible for COVID. :lmao:
No, he didn't. Could have with executive order and didnt. Travel restrictions can be the subject of executive order and he didn't issue one. The proof that he didn't want to do it is the fact that he didn't. Perhaps he felt political pressure not to do it... just like a career politician - gotta get reelected, right!

And the stuff you mentioned above weren't good for Americans who were completely out of any funds coming in for daily essentials?
Yeah. Handouts. Welfare. Free money. Whatever you want to call it. Notice you dont deny he did it, just to say it was worth it. Personally, I'm glad Trumpy started the student loan handouts. The payment pause that he spearheaded allowed me to NOT pay back a bunch of money I borrowed (tens of thousands of dollars). Believe what you want, but I'll always be thankful to Trump for the handouts. Without Trumps program many college grads and graduate students would have been required to pay back what we promised to.

And Fauci was the US expert long before Trump was elected and HTH would Trump know he was a POS. He learned fast wasn't any good but guy had possessed tenure like no one in US history.
How would Trump know that a guy he chose (perhaps through inaction) to be his chief medical advisor was a POS? How could Trump get rid of someone whose paychecks Trump himself signed? I guess it's something called draining the swamp... guess that doesn't apply when the swamp monster has "tenure like no one in US history."

@Boner_18 no clue about your thinking but good for you! I got tennis to watch! :hattip:

Rooting for the long shot upset.
1693330335057.png

What would Ronald Reagan say about such Communism?

Pele’ and Napoleon are sleeping comfortably after a nice meal .. 💤🙏🏽💤

@IAG

On top of it, all the NY politicians insisted on keeping Chinese New Year celebration open, closing it would be racist. Besides Washington St, this seems to be where it really started to spread. Lord knows there is a lot of blame on both sides.

Moderna says new Covid booster works against the highly mutated BA.2.86 variant​

Anyone here get this vaccine shot yet? I thinking must be a long line of posters here anxious to get it? :up

Got three already. Thanks Donald J. Trump for developing the vaccine (Operation warp speed)!

Got three already. Thanks Donald J. Trump for developing the vaccine (Operation warp speed)!
Stop reading stuff written down and watch ..... Rachael at her best spewing NONSENSE to her viewers :lmao:

Boner guess you should also thank Donald J Trump for the warp speed in the getting the ship operational. :grin:

LOL love the big sigh at the beginning of the vid ..... Rachael has all the attributes of being a great lesbian I mean thespian.

Did Donald Trump sign Operation Warp Speed into law? Yes or no?

Did Operation Warp Speed result in immediate diversion of billions in tax payer dollars to drug companies for development of the Covid 19 vaccine? Yes or no?

Did Operation Warp Speed reduce the number of regulatory hurdles required for the Covid 19 vaccine to clear in order to be administered to the general public? Yes or no?

Did Donald Trump sign Operation Warp Speed into law? Yes or no?

Did Operation Warp Speed result in immediate diversion of billions in tax payer dollars to drug companies for development of the Covid 19 vaccine? Yes or no?
OMG LOL so what would you have done? Or what would you have wanted Trump or any leader to do? What did the majority of Americans want done?
Did Operation Warp Speed reduce the number of regulatory hurdles required for the Covid 19 vaccine to clear in order to be administered to the general public? Yes or no?
So you still got three of them. What was your thought process? MrsM and I both questioned the precedent fact no vaccine was ever developed that quickly. :thinking:

Even though DJT signed Operation Warp Speed into law immediately diverting billions of taxpayers dollars to drug companies, Tron won’t be getting any boosters (and has yet to get a booster) after foolishly getting the initial “vaccine”