Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 170,123 Views
What part of FL were you in?

Tampa.

Went to horse race and lightning game.

1 night mini-bash.

Came very close to linking up with ex-poster bread, but we weren’t able to make it happen.

She's isolating in her room (which she is loving). She's being a jerk and only responds if we call her "COVID Cathy."

Hope she feels better soon, tella.

Tampa.

1 night mini-bash.

Came very close to linking up with ex-poster bread, but we weren’t able to make it happen.
Outstanding.

If you guys are ever further south let me know I’d like to break bread and sip high quality bourbons with you guys.

Tampa.

1 night mini-bash.

What was the Tampa arena like? After Maple Leaf Gardens and Buffalo I've been to Tampa to see hockey games many times over the years.
It was a fun place to watch a game, lots of gimmicks.

Bone bone, your hoss is still eligible for NW2/3 races, which is a good condition to be eligible for as he looks like he has some ability and would win those.

The front entrance patio area with multiple bars was outstanding.

As for the interior, fairly average, nothing really stood out. Concourse was a bit narrow.

62D505DD-C865-4C6B-B499-816FF5E69686.jpeg

Tensions running increasingly high at the condo. We're still supposed to be wearing masks in common areas but a lot of people have stopped caring. They bring their jacket up to cover their mouth, and they fill the elevator way beyond the 3-person limit. A 7th person tried to come in last night and one guy snapped and somewhat forcefully shoved the woman back out. Awkward stuff.

:awesome: maybe the Covidien will get accused of assault on women. What's the bigger crime these days, anti-women or ant-Covidien?

I got the virus, pretty much only a horrid cough (absolutely horrid) and was laid up in the hospital for 3 days.

Didn't get the covid motel, but they basically treated me like a king witch was nice.

I'm curious why the "government " wouldn't just give into the truckers demands? After all, the laws are obviously retarded on their face, and most places are starting to pull away from all virus related restrictions.
Is it out of spite? Or more worrisome, is it a deliberate plan, to fuck the workers, disrupt the economy etc. :thinking:
Certainly wouldn't put anything past these cocksuckers at this point.

From FLA COVID site ending 2/10/22. I'll do the math for you.

75% of the deaths were persons aged 65+. 93% of the deaths were persons 50+. Just .0074% were under the age of 30.

Though looking at total cases 65+ aged group represented only 13% of the total cases. The 93% group of deaths for 50+ accounted for 32% of the cases. Also unlike the .0074% death number being low for people 30 and under, those total cases amounted to 53%.

Just a matter of older people being in the wrong period of time on this planet.

1AB0B7AF-BB94-4861-805E-F50521B1B641.jpeg

Boys, can you get C-19 multiple times in the span of a year? Feeling extra lazy today and don’t want to do the “research” on the Google