Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 173,309 Views
Why do you think Pfizer withdrew their application in India for emergency use?

It's pretty amazing how these guys want to insist there are no side effects, and there can be no future side effects. Even when we know half the people have short term side effects, and heard of people having long lasting issues. I'd bet as time goes on, there will be more and more evidence linking vaccines with problems.
There is so much autoimmune problems that only develop over time. And God forbid somebody interviews a doctor that may raise questions about vaccine safety. :ohmy:

Exactly! Why should I be forced to drive in traffic with these goobers in their giant, dangerous for others, pick up trucks?
Or these guys with their dogs or food or phones, distracting and unsafe :nono:
And how can we allow motorcycles? If they can't find a way to put a seatbelt on it, NOT SAFE :nope:
:rolleyess:

If you care for a counterpoint:

But I'll leave you guys to it. I thought maybe MrMonkey's willingness to look at stats might lead to some room for discussion, but everyone's mind is already made up no matter what is presented.

LOL I know HP I have saying that from the start of people contracted COVID after getting the vaccine. I always remember from childhood knowing a vaccine produced eradication.
Yeah, it's 100% not a vaccine and never was. Much like the "flu shot", just call it what it is... an immune booster, not a vaccination.

Or change the definition of vaccination, that works too :laugh:

It's pretty amazing how these guys want to insist there are no side effects, and there can be no future side effects. Even when we know half the people have short term side effects, and heard of people having long lasting issues. I'd bet as time goes on, there will be more and more evidence linking vaccines with problems.
There is so much autoimmune problems that only develop over time. And God forbid somebody interviews a doctor that may raise questions about vaccine safety. :ohmy:
Who are "these guys"? Any links?

I've never seen anyone say there are no side effects, muscle aches and flu-like symptoms are extremely well-known side effects that are well-reported and I think everyone knows about. Rare but more extreme side effects are well-documented too.

I also haven't seen anyone say there "can be no future side effects", can you link to a doctor saying that? I've certainly heard that vaccine technology has been around for decades and we have strong evidence to suggest that there won't be long-term side effects related to the vaccine, but I don't think anyone is definitively saying it's not possible.

"I'd bet as time goes on, there will be more and more evidence linking vaccines with problems." - Set the parameters of this bet, I'll take it.

I saw you posted this earlier and was waiting for the answer? Please do tell.
India wants a clinical trial in India. Pfizer wants protection from any potential side effects from the vaccine.

But I'll leave you guys to it. I thought maybe MrMonkey's willingness to look at stats might lead to some room for discussion, but everyone's mind is already made up no matter what is presented.
I think already stated I have no denial with your stats showing the effectiveness of not dying from getting the vaccine. All I want is the FREEDOM of choosing whether to get one or not.
Yeah, it's 100% not a vaccine and never was. Much like the "flu shot", just call it what it is... an immune booster, not a vaccination.

Or change the definition of vaccination, that works too :laugh:
Not trying to argue but why call it a vaccine if it never was one. And did they not change the definition of vaccine. Honesty Davie don't want to argue with you and love to meet up with you one day! :yes:

Been a Trojan fan forever and never forget this day @#28AD! Only USC fan amongst ND fans of all of my close friends! ND 24-7 at HT and ended 55-24 USC!!!
clip

I think already stated I have no denial with your stats showing the effectiveness of not dying from getting the vaccine. All I want is the FREEDOM of choosing whether to get one or not.
Did you not read my last post directed to you? Maybe skipped it because it was long? I agreed 100% with you that you deserve that freedom. I was asking WHY you were making the choice you were making, not whether or not you should have the right to make it or not (you unequivocally should have that right).
Not trying to argue but why call it a vaccine if it never was one. And did they not change the definition of vaccine.
Yeah, we're in agreement on this too. Maybe they just thought it was easier for branding to call it a "vaccine". Or maybe they thought it was going to be more effective at eradication than it has been, and instead of just admitting as much they are backtracking and trying to act like this was their intention all along. The media has certainly played its part in the distrust people have.
Honesty Davie don't want to argue with you and love to meet up with you one day! :yes:

Been a Trojan fan forever and never forget this day @#28AD! Only USC fan amongst ND fans of all of my close friends! ND 24-7 at HT and ended 55-24 USC!!!
clip
I really don't think we've been arguing, was just a discussion. BECAUSE you are reasonable I was actually just trying to understand your viewpoints better, because maybe I'd learn something or see something differently. But we can stop discussing if you want, that's fine.

And definitely on a meet up, we need a GL Vegas bash at some point...

If you care for a counterpoint:

Why would we think we aren’t being lied to?

The ouchie from Fauci was supposed to be 90-95% effective from getting Covid.

CDC has admitted Covid deaths are inflated. (Motorcycle death = Covid death)

The guidelines constantly change.

The fact that you can’t get ivermectin or mAb is ridiculous?

Why are they pushing jabs on kids that have 0 risk

There is conflict of interest between pharma and fda.

Anyone not with the agenda is silenced.

Why would i believe anything anybody tells me that speaks of safety or effectiveness. I’ve known a lot of people with Covid, vaxed and unvaccinated. Every single one of them is fine. Seems to me like nothing but lies, suppression, dollars signs and the taking away of freedoms is all that ouchie is about. I think I’d rather have the flu.

Who are "these guys"? Any links?

I've never seen anyone say there are no side effects, muscle aches and flu-like symptoms are extremely well-known side effects that are well-reported and I think everyone knows about. Rare but more extreme side effects are well-documented too.

I also haven't seen anyone say there "can be no future side effects", can you link to a doctor saying that? I've certainly heard that vaccine technology has been around for decades and we have strong evidence to suggest that there won't be long-term side effects related to the vaccine, but I don't think anyone is definitively saying it's not possible.

"I'd bet as time goes on, there will be more and more evidence linking vaccines with problems." - Set the parameters of this bet, I'll take it.
You even said it here. Now I understand you probably meant no "serious" common side effects. But let's not underestimate how much goal posts are changed and history changed, without any admission.

Nonetheless, the assumption by the covid zealots has been, one doesn't have a legit reason to weigh side effects and decline vaccine based on personal choice, because they are sooo insignificant.
...If that's not the reasoning, then mandates are plain, iredeamable evil, only to bury the people.