Connecticut school shooting

• Start date
  • Replies 453 Comments
  • Views 24,465 Views
what happened? Good thing he didn't give you any lip? :dunno:

Caught him walking out of the store with two televisions. I confronted him in the parking lot, he didn't know I was armed. I'm pretty fat now weighing in at about 300 lbs @ 6'0''...to the non discerning eye I can be quite intimidating.

He told me he was stealing them for poor families. I'll probably be interviewed tomorrow. I'll let you know how it works out.

And I wasn't even thinking about my gun. Unless he had a weapon, this guy was scared shitless and I would have had a field day beating the shit out of him...it was like catching a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. If pulled out a knife I would have killed him and regretted it as it was a poor decision to take matters into my own hands. Its one thing to stop a crime in progress, it's another to purposely get yourself involved in it.

How does somebody walk out of the store with 2 televisions and you know they stole them yet the store doesn't?

What is it with armed white guys and parking lots?

How does somebody walk out of the store with 2 televisions and you know they stole them yet the store doesn't?

Pay someone 8 dollars an hour and that's what you get. This store had no security, at the doors or in the sky. If I was a crook I'd clean them out of all their ammo (which is right on the shelf).

I muffed it. :fok:

92WNv.jpg

Is that an adult not related to the twerp tattooing Bieber on his hand?

Oh Sweet Jesus tell me no.

And if he did, chances are he lives in a red state.

So gl fuckoooooooooss

So gl fuckoooooooooss

That is Matty's hand.

That is my hand.

Rogatien can you translate what Oksie is saying in that post? English or French is ok.

Is that hairy knuckle actually somebody that is not kin to Justin Bieber? Please tell me they are related to him or else that is really sad.

He must live in a Republican state because there is no way anybody else would have such a tat.
So gl fuckoooooooooss
This is where it gets tricky. I would have to say Oksy had wine glass #2 when she got here.

That is my hand.

Rogatien can you translate what Oksie is saying in that post? English or French is ok.

I dunno man, I can usually understand Stevie but that red state threw me off. :clueless:

Hahaha, thanks McB!

Oksie don't make fun of my tats.

Oksie we should coordinate our efforts one day, bourbon & power posting. :highfive:

I believe everyone at SBR is using the insanity defense in this BI fiasco.