Connecticut school shooting

• Start date
  • Replies 453 Comments
  • Views 25,000 Views
Yeah. 170 gun homicides in 2011 in Canada. That's 0.5 per 100k people.

How about if you are caught doing a crime (any crime) with a gun it's mandatory life and if you kill someone it's automatic death sentence.

If you are caught selling weapons illegally it's automatic life and if a weapon you sell illegally it is the death sentence.

This does nothing for those who kill themselves like this Lanza guy did but it would serve more serious penalties for others.

Before you bash about state carried out killing not being a solution, I argue it stops those guilty from committing more killings and gives the seller something to consider.

Most studies show the death penalty is not a deterrent.

A death penalty for selling illegal weapons would probably be considered cruel and unusual.

The problem with an ban in the USA right now is the guns are already here.

Most studies show the death penalty is not a deterrent.

A death penalty for selling illegal weapons would probably be considered cruel and unusual.

The problem with an ban in the USA right now is the guns are already here.

I've heard the argument that the death penalty is not a deterrent but it certainly prevents repeat offenders.

I used to be anti-death penalty but the older I get the more in favor I am. I'm also more in favor of prisons being less humanitarian and more mid evil. Chain gangs and and making big rocks into gravel with sledge hammers in punishment befitting of serious crimes. Laundry detail and making furniture doesn't seem to pose much of a threat.

That's fine if we stop locking up people for doing drugs.

Yes no need to lock up people for doing drugs. Just let them keep doing drugs and then going to a movie theater and start shooting at people.

That's fine if we stop locking up people for doing drugs.

Doing, ok, selling to kids, taking over entire sections of the city and operating as organized crime, fok'm. Committing crimes to obtain money to get your fix, fok u too.

Wow kato-san. Wow.

Speaking of Bieber, everyone on our team got a Bieber tattoo today. Will apply his name across my knuckles during lunch.

m9c3M.jpg

I muffed it. :fok:

92WNv.jpg

good looking fist, matty

Who is the bigger loser, the shooter himself or these "copycat threat" attention whores? I guess it has to go to the shooter himself since he did the act but yeah :pleasealldie:

I stopped a grand theft around 10:30 tonight. I was armed and did not use my gun. Thank God he was a tubby White guy or we would have had another Trayvon Martin on our hands. I will post stories if it makes the news. Salud.

what happened? Good thing he didn't give you any lip? :dunno: