Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 106,531 Views
And anybody thinking of telling me like a smartypants the solution to this problem - I know. Just never use the website again. Other sites have scores. I know.

I just wanted to get in that fuk you.

But listen - never be a smartypants. If you've got something constructive to say, great. There are non-dickish ways to do it. Smartypants is never the answer.

A smartypants is not a respected member of your community.

Fok-U smartypants!

Muddy, I mute the sound but probably cause I only look for scores and stats! Mostly use ESPN!

- Smartypants is never the answer.

A smartypants is not a respected member of your community.

Fok-U smartypants!

If I was still using quote bubbles, this would be in one.

It was a preemptive strike as we have members with occasional episodes of smartypantsism and that was a near perfect set-up for smartypantsness.

Good reminder. I have had smartypants tendencies.

I don't recall it from you. Not a defining characteristic. There is a big difference between being smart and being a smartypants.

I mean, one can be both - no question - but one SHOULDN'T.

It's all in the delivery. This is what we are trying to avoid.

JeannieRussell.jpg

The cbssports website pisses me off. Sometimes I just want to follow scores but shit keeps kicking in. Like suddenly out of the blue there will be a video with sound. Some idiots blabbing idiotic assumptions about some game. Or maybe it's a commercial for some damn truck.

You can block those with ad blocking extensions.

If you use Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

If you use Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

I ain't using no CBS no more. Fuk-U (meaning them). I am teaching them a lesson.

I had the SI.com scores page up for quite awhile yesterday and it didn't show any tendency to burst into song in the middle of shit.

Fok you Nitrous Oxide.

MrX
Blasphemy.
I had never had it before. They asked me today at the dentist if I wanted "gas" (I assume that's what it was?" and, never being one to turn down a sedative of any kind, said "sure."

It did help me relax, but really didn't even feel comfortable driving home. Been dragging since and my blood pressure is 105/60 which I think is low. I guess it's something you have to really abuse to have fun with it. Next time I will pass.

I remember once as a kid at the dentists office the assistant came in, put the mask on me and started the gas, she got called away to a phone call and forgot about young plommer sitting in the dental chair, who was as high as a fukkin kite by the time she realized what was happening.

I still remember that dentist appointment to this day. It was a fukkin blast.