Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 106,272 Views
FOK, I'm getting old.

Working on the park this afternoon and tried moving railroad ties by myself, 3 ties later I was accepting help moving ties. Fok'n Father Time is a sumbitch!

Wal, accepting help with railroad ties is nothin, you REALLY know you're getting old when you accept help laying pipe.

WALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

"Post work days and people will come out and help"

Well FOK U!

People don't come out to help. People are FOK'n lazy. Oh they expect to use it and they'll make their wishes for improvements known but those FOK'rs ain't gonna lift a finger to help.

Just be FOK'n honest and say, "nah, I don't wanna help". Don't FOK'n tell me to post it and they will come cause they ain't FOK'n coming!

It appears Wally's racing days are hitting a snag! Wally, IMO you went all-in when that wasn't the play! Calm down, gather your thoughts and think of a solution that will make you happy! #1 needs to be happy and everyone else can fall in line behind you!

Nah, I am happy MrM just need to blow off some steam every now and then and I can't do it on the very public FaceBook page for the park. So I come here to the security of this thread to let it rip.

MrM it rains every dog gone day here. Cant get ahead cause you're always making repairs. MrM I should of built an indoor facility.

It hardly ever rains in Saskatchewan in the summer.

Or the winter.

MrM check this video out. A guy took the video throughout the day Sunday as I went from equipment to equipment working on the new track.

[video=vimeo;73191177]http://vimeo.com/73191177[/video]

Stupid printer. motherfu*mumblemumble*....

Obviously I will have to send out a memo cause you haven't noticed.

While it was polite of me to appear to have made this thread for all to get their FOK U's on the truth of the matter was this was intended all along to be my personal golf and now RC thread and whatever else I deem relevant and important to ME.

I take partial blame for not making this more clear but in the end you have to look in the mirror and accept the lions share of the blame for not being conscious enough to see the writing on the wall. I will give you a pass though because I like Steve/'s and he apparently is pretty crazy about you but in the future if you have a bitch about your printer call a tech cause it's neither golf or RC or more importantly Wal related.

Thank You
Thread Originator and Moderator

The cbssports website pisses me off. Sometimes I just want to follow scores but shit keeps kicking in. Like suddenly out of the blue there will be a video with sound. Some idiots blabbing idiotic assumptions about some game. Or maybe it's a commercial for some damn truck.

Fuck that. I just wanted a score. Like I'm trying to watch TV and suddenly it is in competition with the computer because it didn't occur to me I couldn't just leave a scoreboard website up. I would have to shut it down and restart it over and over.

Or better yet, I come home to my apartment late at night - to the sound of voices from inside.

If I want to watch some video on your site, let me click on it. Don't just be starting shit up.

Fok-U!