common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,223 Comments
  • Views 147,829 Views
We vacationed in Lake George a few times as kids. Fond memories of listening to Kenny Rogers on the way to the US border.

This lake is nicer than Lake George?

Good for you, man. Sounds really nice.
If you go by housing prices yes. Honestly, I think the nicest lake is Skaneateles but what the hell do I know lol

We went to lake George last week as a day trip from Saratoga. It's nice but I don't really understand lake life.

We went to lake George last week as a day trip from Saratoga. It's nice but I don't really understand lake life.
Yeah, I hear you. I mean, being on a lake for a short bit is nice, but I don't plan my days off around boating and shit.

You go on the boat with your 40yo fishing gear, maybe catch a carp, damn the fishing gods, release the carp, go back to the lake house, grill some shitty pre-shaped burgers, get eaten by bugs and end up with all your clothes reeking of campfire smoke. What's not to love.

I try to get away from it all with my bike these days.

Screenshot_20210905-174003_Strava.jpg

I need to amend my earlier statement. Lake George is the most expensive lake in NY.
Canandaigua Lake is the most expensive in the Finger Lakes.

yeah the only thing I didn't like about that view, is too many boats. Fuck these rich boat pricks. Learn to swim motherfuckers!

First road bike #proudpapa 😍

He's not tall enough to flat foot it, and I need to install secondary brake levers on the tops. He enjoyed the test ride though. This thing gets going so mucb easier than your average heavy kids' MTB.

20220523_155040.jpg

You go on the boat with your 40yo fishing gear, maybe catch a carp, damn the fishing gods, release the carp, go back to the lake house, grill some shitty pre-shaped burgers, get eaten by bugs and end up with all your clothes reeking of campfire smoke. What's not to love.

I try to get away from it all with my bike these days.
I'm going to try magnet fishing in the detroit river. would definitely be more fun on the us side of the river, im sure there are more than a few guns to be found