common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,223 Comments
  • Views 147,840 Views
I'm on the most expensive lake in NY and my rent is $1650.
Do they give you handjobs at your apartment lol?
Nice! What’s the square footage?

Lake George?

Yeah, I mean in St. Augustine you can live ON the beach for $1000 less than that
St. Aug is nice for a few days but I want way more restaurant, bars, pro sports etc than St. Aug has to offer

St. Aug is nice for a few days but I want way more restaurant, bars, pro sports etc than St. Aug has to offer
Tron, you're the expert Floridian, so I hear you.
I love that area and it's bars.
Pro sports I understand.
It's my favorite area in Florida second only to Santa Rosa Beach.

What lake you representing Casp?

throw your sign nigga
Canandaigua Lake.
My apartment is above the restaurant I now bartend at. I'm within a 3 block walking distance to 11 bars. One of those bars, I cannot go to now lol.
I'm also less than a mile walk to the lake itself.
It's a perfect mix of lake life and city life.

Canandaigua Lake.
My apartment is above the restaurant I now bartend at. I'm within a 3 block walking distance to 11 bars. One of those bars, I cannot go to now lol.

That’s a random area. How did you end up there?

That’s a random area. How did you end up there?
When I came back to Upstate, I was working on Cayuga Lake. I moved to Canandaigua Lake because Julie was selling her house to her sister (where I was staying when I came back upstate) and wanted to live in a smaller square foot place.
Her daughter lives in Canandaigua and I found this apartment available for rent, so I grabbed it.

Boys, it is getting way too expensive everywhere. My house has almost doubled in value in the last year. No way these prices can sustain themselves. Hope there is not anoter collosal collapse coming, but everything seems out of equilibrium.

So you moved back to civilization? The kid looks great! Not into the above ground scene but to each his own. And make sure no killing weed that might make you hallucinate ..... I might think I'm a monkey and you might think you're a bird. :nono:

Canandaigua Lake.
This lake is nicer than Lake George?

Good for you, man. Sounds really nice.