common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,225 Comments
  • Views 149,705 Views
:lmao:

1/9 baby-sometimes make for the best athletes when the energy is mixed like that. Born leader, will argue a lot, should be smart.

I am sure this will make Teela happy about her little girl as well

11's and 1's are usually the best athletes (Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James in baskets 11's or 1's)

9's usually fold under pressure (Jay Cutler, Tony Romo, Kyle Orton in football all 9's)

Orton doesn't fold under pressure!

I'll settle for an NFL-caliber type of athlete that folds like a cheap suite. That or a perennial 4th-liner in the NHL. As long as he buys daddy a nice car with his extravagant income. :up:

1512617_10152161878150460_2053606251_n.jpg

Good looking lad and everything but I think the question needs to be asked. Isn't it about time he got a job?

Boner it's the best business model ever. There's this lady at the hospital who offers a "free" 15-minute photo shoot. She literally sets up a miniature studio in the hospital hall. When she's done shooting she edits the best ones and then she offers to sell you 12 pics for $179, or everything she shot (49 shots in our case) for $229. You also have the option to turn her down and lose all those pro pics of your newborn that you'll never be able to replicate.

Them jews are ruthless little geniuses.

Wow. The in-hospital set up. I'm impressed. Although I'm not surprised the medical complex is run by God's people, every doctor i've ever met has a *berg or *stein at the end of their name.

Boner when the nice jewish lady will bring her laptop to your face and show you pics like this one, you're gonna tear up and insta-reach for your credit card.

X8waFx9.jpg

Wow. The in-hospital set up. I'm impressed. Although I'm not surprised the medical complex is run by God's people, every doctor i've ever met has a *berg or *stein at the end of their name.

That is the case here too. Our doctor is a Bernstein.

Tempted to convert and absorb some of that jewish genius.

Rogatien that's unclear. It's a company based in Vancouver, they have partnerships with several Canadian hospitals.

www.justarrived.ca

They're incredibly well-organized, and they do great work with very modest equipment. The whole rig she was using cost less than my camera. I actually took note of the studio flash she used and will probably invest in one. :guitar:

Boner when the nice jewish lady will bring her laptop to your face and show you pics like this one, you're gonna tear up and insta-reach for your credit card.

X8waFx9.jpg

That's a great shot.

Kitty is none too impressed by all the baby hoopla.

t6OBkrr.jpg