common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,225 Comments
  • Views 149,705 Views
This whole baby concept blows my mind.

The sperm goes in the egg and the DNA combines and stuff..

How much oxygen, meat, and produce will that baby consume in a lifetime?

How many resources will be depleted? How much waste and pollution will be created?

:bread:

Common Jean-Louis will have a reverse carbon foot print when all things are said and done.

the resources he will bring Canada through his 8 Stanley Cup and 3 Olympic Gold Medal wins followed by an amazing political career for 20 years (until he posts a pic of his kok on an online forum)

will far surpass anything he takes from this earth!

good return on that Egg and Sperm E&M

Mother Earth thanks you and we the people thank you

what kind of paternity leave are we having?

any estimate on how long till Matty is able to get full on sexy time again?

Guy will always be the oldest kid in his class & hockey/t-ball team. He's going to destroy fools.

:pope:

Boys seeing your intertwined DNA pop out of a vagina is a shocking experience. I didn't think I'd want to look but I ended up watching the whole thing. It is fucked up.

No paternity leave per se since my employer doesn't top up and I'm the one making "big" money. The woman gets her full salary for six months.

I get to take 2 weeks off the books thanks to the nice lady who's my boss's boss.

Sexy time should come back as soon as she heals. Here's to positions other than the Big Spoon. :cheers:

When can she get back on the sauce?

Seems like you would want some booze after all that.

sauce question begs the obvious next question:

Breast Feeding or Formula?

either question deserves a Forum-ula wide description of E's nipples and breasts

also, will you use Maker's Mark for teething and general crying-won't shut the hell-up ish ness?

We're already breastfeeding like champions. No formula.

The woman's gorged nipples are surprisingly large. Jean-Louis really needs to get his face in there.

Maker's Mark shall remain daddy's magic elixir. :cheers: The woman can resume drinking occasionally after she pumps out a decent supply of yellow milk.

Guy will always be the oldest kid in his class & hockey/t-ball team. He's going to destroy fools.

:up.

Malcolm Gladwell had a chapter in one of his books on birth dates of kids who played in the Memorial Cup. Things are looking good for jean-Louis, I look forward to cursing his name in 20 years when he scores some meaning less goal that cost me an under.

yellow milk

:lmao:

video of matty consuming said yellow milk or none of this ever happened

yellow milk

video of matty consuming said yellow milk or none of this ever happened

I remember when plommer said things that people thought were creepy.

I've been outcreeped!

No paternity leave per se since my employer doesn't top up and I'm the one making "big" money. The woman gets her full salary for six months.

I get to take 2 weeks off the books thanks to the nice lady who's my boss's boss.

Sexy time should come back as soon as she heals. Here's to positions other than the Big Spoon. :cheers:

Six months?!

pumping sucks, have fun lady. :)

:pope:

Boys seeing your intertwined DNA pop out of a vagina is a shocking experience. I didn't think I'd want to look but I ended up watching the whole thing. It is fucked up.

Good shit

I missed the whole thing-and I know this is the pot calling the kettle black here but had this thread been titled, "The Birth of Matty's Baby" I may have been able to do play by play here.

Congrats Team Matty

1/9 baby-sometimes make for the best athletes when the energy is mixed like that. Born leader, will argue a lot, should be smart.