I blacked out and drove last night.

Feeling hungover and anxious today.

Hangxiety.

damn blitty.

careful

used to hate the guilt that comes with a hangover

haven't been hungover in 5 years ish

love you brother, miss you

not happy about it. very unexpected. also scratched my new truck. need to do better

love you brother

Be careful and safe out there …

So I'm tying my shoelaces near work and this lady says to me "maybe if you can find a way to reinvent tying shoelaces you wouldn't have to work over there.'

Wtf?

GOOWUH

So I'm tying my shoelaces near work and this lady says to me "maybe if you can find a way to reinvent tying shoelaces you wouldn't have to work over there.'

Wtf?

GOOWUH

WTF ???

:bennyhill:

I blacked out and drove last night.

Feeling hungover and anxious today.

Hangxiety.
Can't say it hasn't happened to myself more than I would have liked but not NOW when you have a family to take care of! Thinking of the KINKS from SS good song. The "times" are still good just different my friend. Accept it and reminiscing about them with a smile knowing I survived is good with me!

Can't say it hasn't happened to myself more than I would have liked but not NOW when you have a family to take care of! Thinking of the KINKS from SS good song. The "times" are still good just different my friend. Accept it and reminiscing about them with a smile knowing I survived is good with me!
@MrMonkey

Amen, my friend !!
🙏🏽

I hate humidity.

Mic drop...

i don’t feel rested one bit when I wake up in the morning. It gets a little better later in the day. I haven’t woken up feeling refreshed and rested in 15 years.

i don’t feel rested one bit when I wake up in the morning. It gets a little better later in the day. I haven’t woken up feeling refreshed and rested in 15 years.
why you think it happens

is it the snoring? I know Italians suffer a lot from snoring and the body constantly triggering a breathing jolt

why you think it happens

is it the snoring? I know Italians suffer a lot from snoring and the body constantly triggering a breathing jolt
Snoring and teeth grinding foks me up while sleeping.