• Replies 113 Comments
  • Views 3,150 Views

Shortstop

Banned Everywhere Except Here…
Since
May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
Post about something you secretly like or love but wouldn't tell anyone about...

I'll start:

Taylor Swift

73,117 in attendance at Heinz Field for her concert this weekend. Largest crowd here ever. I wasn't there... :daft:

i eat this on occasion

underwood devil ham

I enjoy P!nk's early stuff and usually listen to it on my bike trainer. Then when it automatically resumes playing in the car with the fam, I shamefully and instantly switch to FM radio so I won't be outed as a p!nksexual. Which I am.

hot pink

I enjoy P!nk's early stuff and usually listen to it on my bike trainer. Then when it automatically resumes playing in the car with the fam, I shamefully and instantly switch to FM radio so I won't be outed as p!nksexual. Which I am.

View attachment 8696

Great one! I love Pink, too! Awesome call, Matty !!! :happyboy:

I gleefully follow a bunch of nonsense/trashy FB groups like this one.
View attachment 8697
Matty with the classic not-really-anything-to-be-ashamed-of drop first (early Pink is legit af) to soften the blow before this truly atrocious confession.

kinda - except pate texture

pretty foul

Haha! I actually like SPAM sometimes.

You have to grill it ... Add some tomato and lettuce and mayo and you're good to go...

I think Barry Gibb is in the top 5 pop music songwriters of all time.

Flip flops feel very uncomfortable on my feet. So much so that I don’t wear them.

as I get older I am becoming borderline terrified of lightning (I live in an area where lots of lightning is an every day occurrence)

Thunder, I don't like. Plus, it scares the fukk out of Pele' and Napoleon.

They're either under the bed or in the closet in their places that they feel safe...

as I get older I am becoming borderline terrified of lightning (I live in an area where lots of lightning is an every day occurrence)
I hate it also, and I’m sure it’s much worse in the south.

Matty with the classic not-really-anything-to-be-ashamed-of drop first (early Pink is legit af) to soften the blow before this truly atrocious confession.
dont_tell_me_how_to_live_my_life.webp

The inappropriate adult humor group is by far my favorite Facebook group.

Last edited: