Come back English Mike

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 4,010 Views
Mike used to log on to my online dating site, using my password and profile and try to pick up on chicks. He would only tell them he wasn't the guy in the pics after they had an established e-relationship. I only found out after finding random chicks messages. I asked him what the deal was and he confessed to me. True story.

I loveeeee me some E Mike. Cant understand a word he say on the phone...but great fkn ppl.

Shame he went tout. I mean..really???? EMIKE!! COME BACK!!!

If he comes back RS will never post here again. Or maybe he would and crush English Mike? Those 2 went at it over there. RS, we need a little more from you, please. Tomorrow when nothing was going on was in the past a good day to watch some US Open tennis. NYC loved Jimmy Connors playing there. Old balls I am.

Nah, I have nothing against E-Mike. He and I always end up fighting over stupid shit in forumville, but there is no more maniacal e-opponent that English Mike, and that makes it a uniquely enjoyable experience. That dude seriously loses all touch with reality whenever his e-toes get stepped on. I'm content to let bygones be bygones if he came here to post, but if he continues to act like a gigantic sleaze I reserve the right to kick him in the e-nads.

He wants to be all high and mighty in forumville, but he'll never be able to escape the fact that he outted six CreditWagering stiffs on SBR for nothing more than a $300 freeplay. Honestly, I think this is the perfect place for him to post, since you guys don't give any grief to stiffs like him and Shanty. Oh, and if you guys liked his plays, you can get them for free at bettingzone.co.uk. I noticed some similarities and confronted him about it, and he admitted to me that he just ripped off their free selections to post on the forums so as to have some "handicapping status" when he'd pick another stupid fight with someone who had more e-cred.

I find it highly doubtful that he ever posts here though. He thought Bread crawled out of a sewer after the whole Pavy-gate incident, and I can only imagine the fireworks that would've ensued had he been here for the Bread/MonkeyF0cker feud. By all means though, encourage him to come back. Even if it only lasts a few weeks, those moments will live in infamy.

Fuk him RS, just nice to hear from you! Making any money with some Open wagers?

RS, this was when tennis was most entertaining!

Bread, why don't you give more grief to shanty and fiver. You should make them drink out of a different drinking fountain and then stick them in an oven. We need more rules around here. Censorship should be the future of this site.

I stiffed cw back when it wasn't cool.

You could say I'm an originator.

That's a great video Mr. Monkey. It sure beats the antics of the prima-donnas we have in the upper echelon of pro tennis these days. That chair umpire incited a little bit of that verbal barrage too, I hate it when people act nonchalantly to an emotional moment, and I'm sure ol' Jimmy felt the same way at that moment.

I'm not making any money whatsoever at this Slam, Mr. Monkey, otherwise I'd be posting a few plays here to share the wealth with my GL friends. If I can turn the corner today, I'll see what I can put together for tomorrow's matches over here.

Always great when RS checks in with some daggers. RS you are the new calm striker in town. MR has gone completely crackers.

Blitty...to answer your question...Fiver is full of shit. He's never stiffed CW in his life. He just hates PiMike with a passion.

And Shanty earns his keep in gold. He can do as he pleases. The guy is ducking bullets and floods. If you loan Shanty anything you are an idiot.

God bless Shanty. And Scholar. xoxoxoxo

Bread I stiffed cw hard. and I mean HARD.

madmaxx did too.

Sure you did tough guy. All about street cred.

Calm your storm.