DEBT

Inbox
X

|
Jason MacDonald
to csd

show details Apr 23

Hello,

I have received some stupid phone calls regarding a 2 year old CW debt.

I just want them to stop so I'm offering 15% to settle

[email protected]
to me

show details Apr 23

Thank you for the offer but it is unacceptable.

Jason MacDonald
to csd

show details Apr 23

So you would rather take zero?

I don't understand that

[email protected]
to me

show details Apr 23

All you have to do is the right thing and settle what you owe. You played and lost and all you have done is bust our balls forever.

CW: Hey stop fucking my wife.

Bread: No.

CW: Damn

Get it???

I think my top list of GL's to party with that I haven't met yet goes like this...

1. Kato
2. Fiver
3. BigCockGuy
4. Immortality
5. Muddy...no drinks
6. Gummo
7. Mr Monkey
8. Shari91
46346. Plommer

I think my top list of GL's to party with that I haven't met yet goes like this...

1. Kato
2. Fiver
3. BigCockGuy
4. Immortality
5. Muddy...no drinks
6. Gummo
7. Mr Monkey
8. Shari91
46346. Plommer
Liar liar! We both know I'm in the #1 slot. Pal.

You will never meet plommer, nobody will.
Not true, I'm in Ottawa right now and would meet Sickler TODAY if he was willing and able.

I already met Plommer. Took a bus from Atl. City to NYC once. Nice guy.

I would happily meet up with Juror in Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba or a South American country.

I already met Plommer. Took a bus from Atl. City to NYC once. Nice guy.
Thats right, I'm a bus driver that lives at home in his mothers basement, I forgot.

Breadly pal, one day you may know the truth about me, but it won't be anytime soon.

Oops I crapped my pants. Figuratively.

Don't be gross.

Always great when RS checks in with some daggers. RS you are the new calm striker in town. MR has gone completely crackers.

Blitty...to answer your question...Fiver is full of shit. He's never stiffed CW in his life. He just hates PiMike with a passion.

And Shanty earns his keep in gold. He can do as he pleases. The guy is ducking bullets and floods. If you loan Shanty anything you are an idiot.

God bless Shanty. And Scholar. xoxoxoxo

I will admit that I enjoy and appreciate scholars posts. I just find it humorous how he expects people to give grief to stiffers. If you stop by chat these days, you will notice that patty has become his new sidekick, in a similar fashion to how herman used to be. The biggest stiff of them all is his new boy toy.

I will not be stopping by chat...but I hear ya. Scholar is a complicated bloke. IMO more good than bad...although he definitely leaves one scratching their head often.

But overall, I'm a Scholar fan, fo sho.

Fiver was adamant that he stiffed CW back when they didn't ask for ID to open an account. I believe him.

He also never got his driver's license. Which is a very gay thing (not) to do.

:fivergays:

Hahaha, what a coincidence... look who just popped up on the super stiff list:

http://creditwagering.com/superstiffs/

cw8395.jpg

George Pappas
Prospect Park, Pennsylvania, USA

Damn.

Assassin playing possum, and creditwagering paying the price.

i am shocked at that matty...
i would also love to see english mike back ... it would one of the greatest 3 minutes in gl history... thats about how long it would take fiver to run him off again...

MrX
Damn.

Assassin playing possum, and creditwagering paying the price.

I predict worldwide carnage unless he steps in.