Come back English Mike

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 4,009 Views
It's painful watching him play right into assassin's hands like this.

O wow. George Smith doing troubles.

I will admit that I enjoy and appreciate scholars posts. I just find it humorous how he expects people to give grief to stiffers. If you stop by chat these days, you will notice that patty has become his new sidekick, in a similar fashion to how herman used to be. The biggest stiff of them all is his new boy toy.
Don't try to spin things based on a few scant hours in chat. It just so happened that Pat and I found common ground in that discussion because we share a distaste for those born with a silver spoon in their mouth. I give Pat more grief than anybody there about being a stiff, but that isn't going to stop me from agreeing with him on issues where we share a similar point of view. Ask anybody in there, Patty is anything but my sidekick.

You're just bitter because I said Fisch was a down to Earth type of guy and you weren't.

I agree that fisch is a very down to earth type of guy. Except when he is flying planes of course.

EM really went tout?

I knew his buddy Pimike did. Those two a touting twosome?

EM tried to go tout, but couldn't get any subscribers, probably because he was only advertising on Craigslist.