Chronic marijuana users believe the drug helps them with great thoughts/ideas!

• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 5,919 Views
i smoke twice a day on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends, but most of the time while im high i just right computer code. (Im a huge nerd)

anyone tried any of these new "research chemicals " that are out.
still legal in the US last I read
kinda interested in trying the mephedrone and methylone.
believe its the methylone that has very similar effects to MDMA.

found a supplier in FLA but havent pulled the trigger yet, its sold as plant food:bravo:

methylone is one hell of a drug,supposed to be the most closely structured chemical to mdma

A close friend of mine is the one who orders most of the stuff, not just research chemicals like methylone and 2c-e but also acid and a few strands of marijuana ( last i checked he still had a small amount of methylone)

holla back bread!

exactly maxdalury, some people just don't understand how it can actually have a reverse effect and make you wanna do something productive.

it's certainly not for everyone though. most people can't ever get past the initial paranoia

Last edited:
Man I wish Texas was closer.

methylone is one hell of a drug,supposed to be the most closely structured chemical to mdma

A close friend of mine is the one who orders most of the stuff, not just research chemicals like methylone and 2c-e but also acid and a few strands of marijuana ( last i checked he still had a small amount of methylone)

holla back bread!

exactly maxdalury, some people just don't understand how it can actually have a reverse effect and make you wanna do something productive.

it's certainly not for everyone though.

have you tried the methylone?

Scary!

I press my index finger on the floor and start walking around in circles like a chimp. After 20 spins I let go and try to start walking. It gives me the same effect as smoking a joint.

happens every day
thers enough pharmaceuticals being shipped everyday from inside and out of the country to fill a warehouse.
not that I know from experience...... but your a gambler:stevie:

This thread makes me want to start smoking pot again. For some reason I've never seen good pot down here though. I don't think mrs. Durito would like that much, though that could have it's benefitd.

Unfortunately 'work' gets in the way sometimes, but I continuously smoke pot and look at lines every day, and it seems to be treating me well. Not sure how else I would get through a 0:25 northern illinois kick return to lose toledo 3rd q or last night's under fuck job.

Betplom - You seem to be getting upset about something that hasn't been proven to cause people to say unproven things. That pot is a bad drug that causes “fried brain cells” is as ridiculous a stance as 9/11 being an inside job, IMO.

Choo? Who the fuck are you?

Never heard of you pal.

i like to smoke pot and stare at computer monitors, nice to meet you.

:choochoo:

i agree, choo should post more often

I need me some pot. Pothead durito > drunk durito

my friend keep talking about chem trails. i keep telling him it is just condensation from planes