Chronic marijuana users believe the drug helps them with great thoughts/ideas!

• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 5,908 Views
People who smoke a lot of pot tend to reject the idea that smoking a lot of pot is not good. Funny how that works.

aside from frying a few brain cells, I reject the idea. I have plenty of older relatives in my family who have been smoking for well over 30 years and have shown zero signs of diminishing intelligence.

why don't you inform me on why else it's a bad idea, as I mentioned before..I can be highly productive off of certain strands of marijuana and my overall quality of life has improved since I first started smoking.

If the benefits far out weigh the detriments then why not?

you can only speak for yourself, am I right ?

Last edited:
I'm with Illmatick and Maxdalury. Smoking pot all day does not by any means make you a loser, a slob, a retard, or damaged goods. The problems that you attribute to excessive pot use are actually by-products of the fact that most potheads have to hide their smoke from the community in which they live. Here in Mendo County the majority of the population smokes all day, you can smoke on the sidewalk or at the park, and nobody will hassle you for it except for the beggars which always want a free puff. This removes the paranoia and need to stay locked indoors, and suddenly you see people walking around life with smiles on their faces everywhere. I smoke pot all day, and whenever I do I'm motivated to do something, because I'm happier with the Universe after I smoke and more inclined to interact with it.

Oh, and Muddy is 1000% wrong about smoking and driving. There's absolutely no correlation to it, it's an old wives tale. Pot smokers are less likely to get into accidents because they drive so slow. The only negative effect is getting people to put down the bong and move at traffic lights. Otherwise, I wish everybody would be high on the road, it would eliminate road rage.

I think that the whole marijuana is bad for you thing is simply propaganda from the government. It's a plant and the government can't tax it so it's illegal. Marijuana has no ill effects and has even been proven to be helpful in the medical field as well as the junk food and video game industries.