check Kiting

• Start date
  • Replies 174 Comments
  • Views 8,616 Views
Well it has 4 pages of responses so far, it's not like no one is reading this.

Yeah! Brock is a superstar! Look at that traffic! Don't you wish you were big like Brock?

Maybe less talk of teeth and curbs and more hoping the Diamondbacks win this game for me?

:dancer:

Hey, I have an idea, why don't you open your front door, find the first busy street and walk out into traffic. Go fuck yourself you lowly ass piece of human garbage.

By the way, I usually don't get worked up like this, but since I know this "isn't the real you" just your "poster self" you really should stop calling me names.

And if you ever see me in person and get brave enough, step up. I'll put your teeth on the fucking curb, bitch.

LOL. Oh no! Did someone just disgrace you and your boyfriend, faggot? Deal with it. You're both two attention-craving, degenerate, scumbags that don't belong here. You can certainly stay and continue to get abused like the sad sacks of shit you are. But I'm sure for a neglected, lowlife fuck like yourself, any attention will do just fine.

Hey, I have an idea, why don't you open your front door, find the first busy street and walk out into traffic. Go fuck yourself you lowly ass piece of human garbage.

By the way, I usually don't get worked up like this, but since I know this "isn't the real you" just your "poster self" you really should stop calling me names.

And if you ever see me in person and get brave enough, step up. I'll put your teeth on the fucking curb, bitch.

Are you fucking retarded? :biglaugh:

LOL. Oh no! Did someone just disgrace you and your boyfriend, faggot? Deal with it. You're both two attention-craving, degenerate, scumbags that don't belong here. You can certainly stay and continue to get abused like the sad sacks of shit you are. But I'm sure for a neglected, lowlife fuck like yourself, any attention will do just fine.

Dude, you are unbelievably sad. I spend one day on here terrorizing posters under a false name, get TONS of shit for it. You on the other hand play this hard ass 24 hours a day, rip people all day and night and no one says anything. The thing is I have real friends, I do things, sometimes I film them, I have a good time. If you want to sit at home and play with yourself while you watch Lancelot Link, that's fine. Just because I post vids doesn't mean I am an attention whore. I am sharing an experience. If you can't understand that, then I guess that's your problem.

I heard that this is where the party is.

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Are we going to get angry, drunken emotional cougarbait telling everyone to fuck off tonight?

I have no idea how to make odds, but I'll take a stab at it.

-600 yes
+350 no

Hey Robyn, remember when Monkey got all frisky last week and escaped into the street and got some form that tramp?

35chogp.jpg

That was sweet.

Matty Rain liked it too.

Dude, you are unbelievably sad. I spend one day on here terrorizing posters under a false name, get TONS of shit for it. You on the other hand play this hard ass 24 hours a day, rip people all day and night and no one says anything. The thing is I have real friends, I do things, sometimes I film them, I have a good time. If you want to sit at home and play with yourself while you watch Lancelot Link, that's fine. Just because I post vids doesn't mean I am an attention whore. I am sharing an experience. If you can't understand that, then I guess that's your problem.

LMAO. You and your hubby are the only ones that don't get it, retard.

Are we going to get angry, drunken emotional cougarbait telling everyone to fuck off tonight?

I have no idea how to make odds, but I'll take a stab at it.

-600 yes
+350 no

Only if he gets to grovel for sympathy and forgiveness from everyone afterward to gauge his sense of self-worth.

Good work on the odds.

LMAO. You and your hubby are the only ones that don't get it, retard.

Now that, was clever.

Almost as clever as when you tricked your brother into giving you that BJ.

r2494i.jpg

Hey Robyn, remember when Monkey got all frisky last week and escaped into the street and got some form that tramp?

35chogp.jpg

That was sweet.

Matty Rain liked it too.

Zing! Did you get that from your vast beastiality collection?

Only if he gets to grovel for sympathy and forgiveness from everyone afterward to gauge his sense of self-worth.

Good work on the odds.

I, unlike you, realize that I made a mistake acting like an ass.

Zing! Did you get that from your vast beastiality collection?

Yeah, I have one where you fuck a horse too. Wanna see that?

Nah, you've already seen it.

Good ending for you though.

Wow. I didn't realize I was in a fight with an eight year old. Wait! Let me find a bunch of pics of cougars! This will be awesome!

You're out of your league, cockboy.

Wow. I didn't realize I was in a fight with an eight year old. Wait! Let me find a bunch of pics of cougars! This will be awesome!

You're out of your league, cockboy.

Cockboy? Retard? (You used that twice by the way)

GTFO

He must be searching for Cougars.