check Kiting

• Start date
  • Replies 174 Comments
  • Views 8,574 Views
Until the bank catches on. First they will watch all activity regarding your account. Then they will notify the Federal Reserve who will notify the other banks. That's when the Treasury Department starts issuing subpoenas. Then a federal attorney will take it before a federal grand jury who will indict you. Then you will be arrested. Your family can either make bail or leave you sitting there in jail until trial. Now, if you cannot afford an attorney who is licensed to appear in federal court, one will be appointed to you. With regular jail sentences, you have to serve a minimum of 30% in most cases. That is not the case with a federal sentence. They are balls to the wall.

So....is it really worth it? Cause I don't think so.
ok Nina, tell me how you know so much about banks! You either work for the feds, or are a bank teller/manager. Come clean babe

I use to work at an attorney's office. Not the first case I have seen on this.

I use to work at an attorney's office. Not the first case I have seen on this.

interesting...

one of my favorite movies always has been "Catch me if you Can"...Frank Abignale

good call brocky. you could be the next abignale; you have that type of mind. i say go for the gusto, brocky.

interesting...

one of my favorite movies always has been "Catch me if you Can"...Frank Abignale

I always loved to read the police reports on the cases. I was highly entertained for almost 5 years.

I always loved to read the police reports on the cases. I was highly entertained for almost 5 years.

me too, i read police blotters daily, i know the ins and outs of champaign/Urbana better than most cops. Its amazing the stupid shit that cops have to deal with day in and day out. Very little of it is actually serious

Eh, you have never fielded phone calls from the jail where people are wanting out.

I am just seeing this - really Brock, wanting info. on kiting??? :cono:

brock if I send you $100 will you stop posting here forever?

Please let Mr.X work the ban button. Polaroid, you're way too tolerant.

Please let Mr.X work the ban button. Polaroid, you're way too tolerant.

Two problems:

1) I pressed the BAN button on Papageorge and the damn thing didn't work. Cost me nude Nina picks, too.

2) Had the BAN button worked, we would have missed out on an epic 30-whatever page thread, which makes me even more gun-shy than I already was.

I just realized that I misread your post.

Damn skimmers.

Isn't Brock good for the board?

I don't know...this shit makes me laugh

Brock, come up with some Gamelive only threads

Even though I am guilty of once or twice copy and pasting I really have grown to dislike the "posting the same thing at both places" thing.