check Kiting

• Start date
  • Replies 174 Comments
  • Views 8,585 Views
shari, if you have nothing positive to contribute, back the F out

Ok, here's my positive contribution:

If you thought that you would gain a positive response by posting a thread about how to conduct a scam here, I am positive that you have lost your last marble.

Someone give me the lowdown on this

Talk to me like a novice..i want the INS AND OUTS

Which category do you fall into?

Such acts are frequently committed by broke or temporarily unemployed individuals or small businesses seeking emergency loans, by start-up businesses or other struggling businesses seeking interest-free financing while intending to make good on their balances, or by pathological gamblers who have the expectation of depositing funds upon winning.

no, probally just a little smarter than average criminals that keep their business to themselves

i guess we have a group of Choir Boys here

ADVICE PEOPLE!

I don't think the people here need to resort to petty scams to put food on the table. And I'm even more sure that none of the people here, aside from possibly you and PappaGeorge, lack the basic level of intelligence that would make them consider discussing an illegal act on a public internet site.

then try learning how to win, it's not very difficult

That's sort of like trying to teach an alcoholic a wine palette. It's not much good when you know he's just gonna slam the bottle anyway.

That's sort of like trying to teach an alcoholic a wine palette. It's not much good when you know he's just gonna slam the bottle anyway.

i resemble that remark

It is fairly easy, Brock. You have multiple accounts and you write large checks on one account that doesn't have the funds in it. You deposit a check from one of the other accounts to "cover" the first check. Then write and deposit another to cover that one. And so forth and so on. But the bank will notice what you are doing and will turn your ass in. I do believe that is a federal offense. You will do well in federal prison. They love asses.

It is fairly easy, Brock. You have multiple accounts and you write large checks on one account that doesn't have the funds in it. You deposit a check from one of the other accounts to "cover" the first check. Then write and deposit another to cover that one. And so forth and so on. But the bank will notice what you are doing and will turn your ass in. I do believe that is a federal offense. You will do well in federal prison. They love asses.

Thanks! How long can i keep the scam going?

Thanks! How long can i keep the scam going?

Until the bank catches on. First they will watch all activity regarding your account. Then they will notify the Federal Reserve who will notify the other banks. That's when the Treasury Department starts issuing subpoenas. Then a federal attorney will take it before a federal grand jury who will indict you. Then you will be arrested. Your family can either make bail or leave you sitting there in jail until trial. Now, if you cannot afford an attorney who is licensed to appear in federal court, one will be appointed to you. With regular jail sentences, you have to serve a minimum of 30% in most cases. That is not the case with a federal sentence. They are balls to the wall.

So....is it really worth it? Cause I don't think so.

Bah. Let the moron do it, Nina. It'd do the community a service anyway.